IGNORED

Chris Leach

• 2 weeks later...

+1 For Chris Leach, we completed a very large trade (34 Super Famicom carts for 20ish SNES, N64 and Gamecube). Tracking number provided quickly and we actually are now completing a second and even larger trade. Can't say enough pos. things about Chris.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great guy! I trusted to hand this man some Atari 2600 items, and say "yeah... just ship my stuff to me when you get home"

And guess what? He's a shining example of what I expect from AtariAge members! You can trust this man, he will come through for you!

I got my NGPC and games in the mail less than a week after we had a meeting. I give him two thumbs up!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Bought some genesis and PS1 games from Chris last month and they arrived intact today! Very accommodating guy. At my request he held on to the items until the end of the month since they would have arrived while I was on vacation otherwise. He had them shipped out asap as soon as I let him know I was back! I'd have no reservations about dealing with him again. :)

• Like 1

i literally cannot thank Chris enough for being so cool. We had a deal going and i came across money issues. He was more than understanding. i couldn't ask for a better trader.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's five thumbs. more than i have. i borrowed some from the morgue.

jk

Really. Chris is awesome.

• Like 1

Worked out a deal with Chris for some Promo Stuff. When he went to ship it, it turned out to cost him more then I paid total for the deal. Chris STILL honored it and sent my items. USPS was a little slow, but Chris was above and beyond Super, even kept communication open when the slowness had me asking lots of questions....

• Like 1