IGNORED

I want a catbox

kev187

I got my catbox today!

Thanks so much AtariRX

Its hooked up & running through S-video now (obviously no difference in picture from my standard S-video cables) but Thursday my RGB to VGA scaler/converter comes in & Ill get that set up lined into my LCD through the VGA port. Should look very very nice :-)

I used to have four of the things in the hopes of one day having a four player Battlesphere network going. That never happened and I ended up selling all of them when things got tight. *sigh*

And to heighten the pain of loss...

catboxes.jpg

Edited by Karyyk

I used to have four of the things in the hopes of one day having a four player Battlesphere network going. That never happened and I ended up selling all of them when things got tight. *sigh*

And to heighten the pain of loss...

catboxes.jpg

what is the white paper or card in the boxes? In all the Catboxes ive got, i dont think i have that white card. Is it instruction sheet or something? thanks :cool:

It's the 6-page computer printout manual buddy. Tom later issued a final, better looking manual to buyers by mail and for download, it was Final Manual Version 1.01 - May 8th, 1996. Will try to find the download site I got mine from. There was also a white ICD warrranty card in there too.(not seen in Karyyk's pic) The original box, although plain brown(another ICD product turned inside out) and the original foam padding as well as the end connection terminator are good to have for it too. :)

It's the 6-page computer printout manual buddy. Tom later issued a final, better looking manual to buyers by mail and for download, it was Final Manual Version 1.01 - May 8th, 1996. Will try to find the download site I got mine from. There was also a white ICD warrranty card in there too.(not seen in Karyyk's pic) The original box, although plain brown(another ICD product turned inside out) and the original foam padding as well as the end connection terminator are good to have for it too. :)

Thanks for the info buddy, good looking out! Yeah, if you find the download or pdf file for manual, id be really interested so i can get one for each of my Catboxes. Thanks again ovalbugmann, your always helping out fellow Jag fans! :cool:

• 1 month later...