IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2010 (Season 3)

cvga

Sega Master System

Pro Wrestling - 12 minutes

Ghostbusters - 27 minutes

Just got these two CIB for $5 and gave 'em a quick test run. I was shocked by it a bit. I have Super Pro Wrestling for the Intellivision and it has I think 9 moves while the SMS wrestling has 4 moves. After I tried out all the moves with all 4 teams, it was boring.

Ghostbusters was fun, even though I haven't quite figured out how to advance. I keep losing in the first stage when Gozer comes back and destroys the world. I'm going to be on a quest to finish this game now, plus I'd like to add the Genesis version to my collection.

Intellivision

Beauty and the Beast - 18 minutes

Still attempting this for the HSC. I've gotten the hang of it, now I just need to spend some time increasing my score.

Edited by JayWI
  • Like 1

Genesis -

Uncharted Waters: New Horizons - 96 min.

Bought a third ship with the profits I made from lugging ivory all the way from Timbuktu (literally) back to Istanbul (not Constantinople)...

Why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks. IS STAN BUL

Genesis -

Bought a third ship with the profits I made from lugging ivory all the way from Timbuktu (literally) back to Istanbul (not Constantinople)...

Why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks. IS STAN BUL

No he is NOT! And from what I hear its been a long time gone...

• Like 1

Genesis -

No he is NOT! And from what I hear its been a long time gone...

LOL oops one too many s's

For the last few days:

Intellivision

Beauty and the Beast - 32 minutes

I haven't played many games this week. Today I'm taking my wife to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D then we're going thrifting. Stay out of my territory Mirage or I'll give you an arm bar. :twisted:

I may continue my quest to beat Phantasy Star 4 tomorrow plus I'll play whatever I happen to find at the thrift shops.

A bit of a light week so far with only 37 titles played for just over 2,500 minutes. About half of those minutes come from the combination of Uncharted Waters and Dragon Warrior! I expect the amount of gaming to get a little lighter as the weather gets better.

• Like 2