• Castle Crisis
    • Arakanoid
    • River Rat
    • Defender

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Note Castle Crisis is paddles only :)

I had to go with something!! haha

I've got paddles ;) U gonna play this seas c'mon you can beat me :?: :!:

I might... have to see if Melody cooperates... heck, I might even let her play!!! ;)

I might... have to see if Melody cooperates... heck, I might even let her play!!! ;)

"travlar" is only three and he manages Sea Horses and River Rat sort of I'm getting him trained up, family came over at the weekend and he asked to 'play atari' :thumbsup: but was confused when I showed him the giant 800 sitting on the table (having only played on the emulator) and he asked me where the screen was LOL :)

"travlar" is only three and he manages Sea Horses and River Rat sort of I'm getting him trained up, family came over at the weekend and he asked to 'play atari' :thumbsup: but was confused when I showed him the giant 800 sitting on the table (having only played on the emulator) and he asked me where the screen was LOL :)

That is too cute! I think Melly is still a bit little yet...maybe next season. :)

That is too cute! I think Melly is still a bit little yet...maybe next season. :)

JellE and MellE, I wont ask what your partner is called!

One suggestion for this season, that might make things more interesting would be to only keep one game (that came 2nd) on for the next vote. That way the casual browser is more likely to see a game he may like and play :)

p.s. I'm missin me win from Super Zaxxon on the chart!

There are a couple other folks missing wins too....I will get everything fixed after the bonus is done. I think I might keep the games on for 2 or 3 weeks instead of the 5. I don't want games to be up just once, in case there is a close number of votes.

Oh....and Melly's papa's name is Redb3ard...no rhyming there! :(

There are a couple other folks missing wins too....I will get everything fixed after the bonus is done. I think I might keep the games on for 2 or 3 weeks instead of the 5. I don't want games to be up just once, in case there is a close number of votes.

They could still come back again - if not what about having 2 new ones per vote? What does anyone else think? Any other suggestions to get more people playing :?: :)

The way it used to work....the winning one and top game were taken off each week. I got screwed up last season because I didn't compile an actual "list" of games...I just went by everyone's suggestions. This year I am going to try and get things more organized and working more efficiently.

The way it used to work....the winning one and top game were taken off each week. I got screwed up last season because I didn't compile an actual "list" of games...I just went by everyone's suggestions. This year I am going to try and get things more organized and working more efficiently.

Ah - thats how I did it. Compiled a list and just popped them off the stack each week. Winner and top game came off replaced with 2 form top of list ;)

Ah - thats how I did it. Compiled a list and just popped them off the stack each week. Winner and top game came off replaced with 2 form top of list ;)

I'm proposing to remove the game with the lowest votes instead of the one that's been on the longest... I'm looking forward to playing whatever game it is ;)

I'm proposing to remove the game with the lowest votes instead of the one that's been on the longest... I'm looking forward to playing whatever game it is ;)

Well - its hard to tell if the lowest votes got that due to not being popular or just the 2nd choice of many voters ;) My vote is to give every game 3 weeks to get into the winners circle :)