IGNORED

Are 7800 games worth more than 2600

chriswhit

From my very short time (couple months) and reintroduction to the 7800, I had absolutely no trouble obtaining most ALL of the games for $10 or less. Mostly $2-$8 to be honest. With a few notable exceptions:

Fatal Run (which I have CIB for sale for $40 and nobody is buying, there's your $80 game :lol:)

Alien Brigade

Ikari Warriors

Water Ski

Basketbrawl

Commando

Xenophobe

Rampage

Kung-Fu Master

Double Dragon

...most of these ran $15-$30ea. and well worth it from a gamers point of view (sans Double Dragon). Gave away my copies of Summer & Winter Games, Super Huey & Ace of Aces as those were ones I would have never played.

Edited by save2600

I paid too much for almost all my hard to get games....very few exceptions.icon_wink.gif

Commons in good shape were somewhat harder than I thought too.

Lots of crushed and worn stuff...And I dont care anymore..

I found tons of loose games tho, but prices on the rarer title varied greatly again.

Screw the sealed games, I wanna play.icon_mrgreen.gif

I was able to make a complete set of NTSC 7800 games in less than a month without overpaying on a single title. R2 or less no more than $1 each, uncommons up to the R4 or R5 range no more than $10 to $20 each and I got a mint tank command for $100 even. Ballpark would be about $300ish for the the whole set and I ended up with half the boxes & manuals also.

There are some users who are in it for the games , and some who are in it for the money.

Some even who talk about finding r3 and r4 games for $10, yet who gouge the people here and sell the same games back to you for $30 or $40.

Just be smart about buying and don't get anxious or trigger happy.

I personally think eventually "the big meltdown" Oshea's is doing will change the price of some sealed commons in the future. How soon or if it actually will effect the price of said sealed commons only time will tell. Will we ever see the day when Hat Trick,ect. become $10+ NIB? I doubt it.

I personally think eventually "the big meltdown" Oshea's is doing will change the price of some sealed commons in the future. How soon or if it actually will effect the price of said sealed commons only time will tell. Will we ever see the day when Hat Trick,ect. become $10+ NIB? I doubt it.

Is Oshea's still selling games right now?

Is Oshea's still selling games right now?

Im not sure?icon_ponder.gif But I know alot of their stuff is damaged.

Sealed but damaged.

I wish I got deals like you guys here, my collection has cost ALOT more, even getting most of the rarer titles from members here.

Oh well, dont have to worry about getting anymore tho its finished...and feels good.

No matter how much was spent.icon_mrgreen.gif

Sounds high to me. I check out atari2600.com to get an idea on prices. They are good to do business with too if you want to buy something.

Ordered a bunch of games from them. Great prices on most of there stuff and fast shipping. Got my order 2 days after placing it. Thanks atari2600.com is a great place.

i'm just missing one loose tank command to complete my collection ....

does anyone know how much a boxed highscore cartridge is worth?

Good luck. It took my forever to get a Tank Command. I still haven't been able to get a box for it. I also still can't get the box for Title Match Pro Wrestling.

One good thing though is that 7800 games are easier and cheaper to find than when I first started collecting them.