IGNORED

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

DracIsBack

I got it but I have not put it in yet. As a huge Silent Hill fan I am very concerned about it and I think I will put it off for a while longer. Hearing people say that they like it is helpful. Hearing people say it is more an action game than a survival horror game is not helpful at all.

I was surprised by the quality of Homecoming though so I have my fingers crossed.

i tried playing the sh for wii but one thing i didn't like about it was the control. i thought it was kind of sloppy like i could't get harry to move all that great. but great sh better then homecoming on 360. i'm just waiting to play more of it on my ps2 when it comes out :)

• 2 weeks later...

i tried playing the sh for wii but one thing i didn't like about it was the control. i thought it was kind of sloppy like i could't get harry to move all that great. but great sh better then homecoming on 360. i'm just waiting to play more of it on my ps2 when it comes out :)

With your comment in mind I went into the game with trepidation, but I did not have any control issues. In fact, I am very impressed with the game. It's very good both in control ,graphics, and fun factor.

One game I agree is better (because of control) on the PS2 than the Wii is Quantum of Solace, I swear that game is ruined somehow on the Wii despite being the same game, but Silent Hill is not like that at all.

This is a highly rated game and I havent read any other complaints about the controls so I dont get what your issue was unless you arent used to using the Wii controls? Anyway folks, if you like survival horror this is the game to get for the Wii. I imagine it will sell about 20,000 copies and we will never see another, so enjoy this while you can.

Anyway folks, if you like survival horror this is the game to get for the Wii. I imagine it will sell about 20,000 copies and we will never see another, so enjoy this while you can.

According to vgchartz, it's sold about 120K copies so far which, somewhat surprisingly, isn't too bad compared to the other Silent Hill games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/index.php?&results=50&name=silent%20hill&console=&keyword=&publisher=&genre=&order=Sales&boxart=Both&showdeleted=&region=All&alphasort=

Edited by vdub_bobby

Anyway folks, if you like survival horror this is the game to get for the Wii. I imagine it will sell about 20,000 copies and we will never see another, so enjoy this while you can.

According to vgchartz, it's sold about 120K copies so far which, somewhat surprisingly, isn't too bad compared to the other Silent Hill games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/index.php?&results=50&name=silent%20hill&console=&keyword=&publisher=&genre=&order=Sales&boxart=Both&showdeleted=&region=All&alphasort=

Glad to see the game is doing relatively well. it deserves the sales!

This game is great! I just got it today and am very impressed! I am not very far into it, but I love the atmosphere, the slow pace, the frantic running, the graphics, everything. Buy it buy it buy it buy it! I have heard complaints about the shortness of it, but at this point in my life a 5 hour game with replay value is better for me than a 40 hour monster most of the time, so I am happy.