IGNORED

Atari City on eBay?

Zwackery

Just out of curiousity (please take note I am not defending the seller in any way here) is the one sold on Atariage sold with permission from the original artist? I assume that is what Albert was implying when he said legitimate but I was just wondering.

I got the permission for a limited quantity of reprints. Needless to say that I have paid for...........

• Like 1

Ok, I got this message today! It seems to me that they are "cooperative", so please stop emailing them for their mistake. ;)

Hello-

Apparently someone messaged me saying I bought these from AtariAge and then reproduced them. That is not the case. My brother found the image on the net and thought it would make a cool poster. He ordered two for him and two for me. He had no idea anyone claimed ownership to an advertisement that is almost 30 years old. Once you made me aware of your claim, I took the auctions down.

I have got a few "messages" claiming I am selling fakes. We had NO IDEA someone else was selling these and when we did, we removed them. I would appreciate that you spread the word that it was an honest mistake and we took them down as soon as we realized the claim of it being "owned".

We never had any intention to sell more of these, just had an extra of each so we thought to list it. There is nothing more or less to this story except we do not like to be accused of something that isn't true.

I hope you will convey the honest mistake to everyone who is so upset. We were not trying to do anything that is wrong and have tried our best to cooperate by immediately removing the auction.

:thumbsup: Excellent work iwan! Now we don't have to resort to the "pizza orders and UPS boxes" treatment!

I'm glad they're willing to cooperate. It's always nice to see someone who appreciates the hard work that the original artist put into something and isn't just blatantly profiting from something without that respect!