IGNORED

what games do you want to see on the jaguar that are possible on the jaguar

carmel_andrews

I have 2 suggestions:

An action/adventure/rpg with a little inspiration on the Zelda games, that uses a combination of voxels and polygons to create a look thats never been seen on the home console market, never. I dare anyone to mention a game whose engine is similar to this. And you need a Jaguar to experience it, hehe.

Also, a Rescue on Fractalus remake, with a voxel engine as good as AtariOwls or Phase Zeros!!!!

It's too bad T-Mek, an Atari coin-op game wasn't released for the Jag. Oddly enough, it was ported for the Sega CD. I enjoyed that crazy game in the arcades.

Weird that Atari coin-op games didn't get ported to the Jag. Sure, separate companies, but hey, you'd think they would be on each other's speed dial.

It's too bad T-Mek, an Atari coin-op game wasn't released for the Jag. Oddly enough, it was ported for the Sega CD. I enjoyed that crazy game in the arcades.

Weird that Atari coin-op games didn't get ported to the Jag. Sure, separate companies, but hey, you'd think they would be on each other's speed dial.

T Mek was ported to the 32X not Sega CD. I always wanted to play that game, looked really cool in the arcades, the 32X port not so much.

I also would have liked to see an Atari 5200 games compilation for Jag CD. I heard once or twice Atari was working on a "Pong" for the Jag, as that would be cool too!

Pong is fairly easy, there is a hidden Pong game in Defender 2000, and Pyropong in Battlesphere Gold I believe.

And there are a few other pong games you can load via BJL and Skunkboard.

Aside from that, emulation of the Atari 5200, if you could port the ST Xformer code, you would have a 8-bit emulator running at 50% speed and no player/missile graphics. But at least you could have 1050 drive support. Imagine being able to use a Atari floppy drive with the Jaguar. :)

I want JOUST.

Aside from that, being that I would like to see all the Bubsy games on one platform, seeing Bubsy 1 and Bubsy 2 ported would be something I would want to see. And a port of the first Zool game.

The jag really should of had an mk game it could have done arcade perfect ports aside from the audio.

Mortal Kombat 3 was ported near finished and previewed at the CES on Midways stand. From the people that played it I have heard it was arcade perfect in every way (it was on CD also) and not so long back people from Midway seemed to suggest it still existed somewhere. This was after Carl bought Total Carnage from them. I also believe they still had Dactyl Joust too, Carl had a video of it, but unsure how far along it was. Who knows whats happened to them since Midway went bust.