IGNORED

JI Nostalgia

Karyyk

still have my collection.

Jagman you still doing top 50?

I think most of us former jI people hang at js-II now

I don't remember the login information anymore :) I know CobraCF2 was updating it intermittently over the years, so he probably knows. But no, it's not active.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I get for having been on self-imposed exile from here. I completely missed this thread!

I didn't get my start on there until it was JI2 and had moved over to the AtariHQ website. I think it was around early or mid 1997, shortly after I got out of the military. I definitely remember the good ol' days quite well, although in many cases things weren't always so good. Anyways, I'm sure many of you JI/JI2 old-timers remember me. I moved over here back in 2002 and never looked back.

• Like 2

Oooh, there was no flame war like a JI flame war!! Not before, and not since.. :lol:

We've had some doozies here, but yeah, can't disagree. :cool:

Hey Sauron - I remember many of those "discussions" - can't say I miss them, but a few were good for a laugh. You knew somebody was in for a major lashing when both Scott and Doug would double team them.