IGNORED

What made this 2600 lot go for over 100?

Rev

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1403705332751?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140370533275&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

this seems high,im not that knowledgeable on the rarer atari game though....

-) Lost Luggage

-) Breakout

-) Human Cannonball

-) Math Gran Prix

-) EggoMania

-) Space Invaders

-) Space Cavern

-) Picnic

-) Firefighter

-) Infiltrate

-) Dodger Cars

-) Entombed

-) Word Zapper

Edited by Albert

That would be the box for Sears Math Gran Prix.

BTW, I bought this, if anyone is interested in the other games, I will have them up for sale.

im interested in a couple of them...make a thread when you do!!

ive never seen a sears space invaders either....this is a nice lot.

Dodger Cars & Space Invaders might be the Sears picture versions (??) but that still doesn't make this a $100 lot so I'm as confused at the price as you are.

The Sears Math Gran Prix box is rare as Yedi shit! Seriously though, the Sears MGP in the box is easily worth $100, very rare game and IIRC the last one Marco needed for a complete NTSC set (although I'm sure he has found one by now :? )

Dodger Cars & Space Invaders might be the Sears picture versions (??) but that still doesn't make this a $100 lot so I'm as confused at the price as you are.

The Sears Math Gran Prix box is rare as Yedi shit! Seriously though, the Sears MGP in the box is easily worth $100, very rare game and IIRC the last one Marco needed for a complete NTSC set (although I'm sure he has found one by now :? )

The last CIB Sears Math Gran Prix individual title listing on eBay (September 2009) ended at $161.35. I was the 2nd highest bidder. It made the October 2009 atari2600.com newsletter as this was the first time in a long time that a copy of this title CIB was on eBay. The one from this auction was an average condition box, and missing a manual (but I already had one, so now it is complete), but I am satisfied to finally add it to the ol' collection.

The last CIB Sears Math Gran Prix individual title listing on eBay (September 2009) ended at $161.35. I was the 2nd highest bidder. It made the October 2009 atari2600.com newsletter as this was the first time in a long time that a copy of this title CIB was on eBay. The one from this auction was an average condition box, and missing a manual (but I already had one, so now it is complete), but I am satisfied to finally add it to the ol' collection.

I sold a CIB Sears Math Gran Prix in April 2008 for $140.

I've never really followed the Sears games outside of the pic label Pong & Gunslinger. I knew some of the other text label ones where rare but I had no idea $100 bucks rare. Thanks for the 411. :)

i only have 4 boxed sears 2600 games

how many sears games were made?

http://www.atariage....emFilterID=2600

Would Sears Math Gran Prix be the 3rd hardest Sears title to find boxed? These are the top 3 Sears titles in my opinion. Though a case could easily be made for Checkers being harder to find than Cannon Man boxed.

1. Cannon Man

2. Checkers

3. Math Gran Prix

Yes. Cannon Man still eludes me...

I sold a CIB Sears Math Gran Prix in April 2008 for $140.

To Marco ;)