IGNORED

Making an offer on a friend's Flashback

So you're saying that the Jakks Adventure is better then the FB1 Adventure??? Playing Circus Atari with a joystick is better then a paddle?

Many of the games on the FB1 have some sound and gameplay issues, but considering the 20 games were done in under 10 weeks while Jakks took 9 months through DC Studio's to make there and that the Jakks adventure there is a purple dragon instead, the dragons sometimes don't even die and that the secret room says "text here" instead of the Warren Robinette credit. Sorry, but I just don't get your decision.

Curt

After playing it I decided against making an offer. The port of Adventure was too terrible and the game selection was pretty bad. Not happy about the joysticks either. Id rather have the JAX plug-In with Circus.

• Like 1

So you're saying that the Jakks Adventure is better then the FB1 Adventure??? Playing Circus Atari with a joystick is better then a paddle?

Many of the games on the FB1 have some sound and gameplay issues, but considering the 20 games were done in under 10 weeks while Jakks took 9 months through DC Studio's to make there and that the Jakks adventure there is a purple dragon instead, the dragons sometimes don't even die and that the secret room says "text here" instead of the Warren Robinette credit. Sorry, but I just don't get your decision.

Curt

After playing it I decided against making an offer. The port of Adventure was too terrible and the game selection was pretty bad. Not happy about the joysticks either. Id rather have the JAX plug-In with Circus.

Maybe he means the jakks paddle version. It has circus atari (and arcade warlords) and is, IMO, the best of the Jakks games.

Curt

Maybe he means the jakks paddle version. It has circus atari (and arcade warlords) and is, IMO, the best of the Jakks games.

Could be, then, in addition to the Atari Paddle other great Jakk's Pacific TV Games are Namco Ms. Pac-Man, Super Pac-Man, Retro Arcade Pac-Man, Activision and The Price Is Right!

Rick

When I said I'd rather have the JAX plug in play I meant it in the sense that I want neither the Flashback 1 nor the JAX plug-n-play.

I think the FB2 is great, and the only reason I would want a system with circus is because I do not own the cart for circus, nor a working 2600, yet it is one of my favorite games on the system.

• 1 month later...

I do not own the cart for circus, nor a working 2600, yet it is one of my favorite games on the system.

Dude, you dont own an Atari 2600 at LEAST?

Ebay.

Pawn Shops.

Dumpsters

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE WHERE YOUR 2600 MAY LAY!

I got my 2600 Jr (my only 2600) for 30 bucks with 11 games, 1 broken and one working controller, all hook-ups, and a smile. Come on, you can't just NOT own one.