IGNORED

iMAGIC PREVIEWER (2600) No Reserve on eBay.

cardadvantage

Just figured I would drop you guys a link to my auction of this rare kiosk. This is the one I have been working on with the help of everyone in the 2600 section. If you want to ask me for more info or pictures PM here or on eBay. Thank you for looking, happy bidding.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504065038821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150406503882&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I started it at a penny with no reserve, already up $152.00 in 14 hours crazy!

Just figured I would drop you guys a link to my auction of this rare kiosk. This is the one I have been working on with the help of everyone in the 2600 section. If you want to ask me for more info or pictures PM here or on eBay. Thank you for looking, happy bidding.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1504065038821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150406503882&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I started it at a penny with no reserve, already up $152.00 in 14 hours crazy!

96.9 feedback rating? What's up with that?

LOLLERZ! I was going to try to touch on that in the first post but I figured I would wait for someone to ask. That did not take long at all now did it!

So I am currently in the process of selling off a majority of my father's toy collection. He passed in 2001 and I just started this project 3 months ago. So on my first or second week when I was just getting my eBay legs back and to boot, it seems trying to find boxes for a bunch of 12" G.I. Joe Figures that are still im original packages is a bit harder than I had expected it would be. Did I mention that I don't own a car or live near a post office, plus no printer so I could not print postage! I unprepared for sure but Items where shipping out within 7 days at latest of there payment. The first 4 negative are from a Mr. James Adams (JADA#### eBay ID) who requested a refund 6 days after his payment. I agreed AND THEN he opened an eBay dispute (and for only one of the 4 items lol) This is fine except that now I have to wait for eBay to go thru the case for paypal to send the refund. This was all fine and I went ahead and did second chance offers on all of his items and sold them all to the next highest bidders. So then about a month later after I had just gotten over all the frustration of dealing with yet another person who was new to eBay and does not even read that I put 5 days of handling time in my shipping estimates. THEN BOOM 4 NEGATIVES OUT OF NO WHERE!!! Pasted below is a pasting of his first email to me that I promptly replied to all parts of for all 3 times he sent it to me in different message boxes! I deleted my response to it but it was very apologetic and service oriented.

Dear Earthnotes,

I make every effort to pay for items as quickly as possible. Most times within minutes of purchase. In your case, I paid within minutes of one item and within two hours of the other. Since you apparently do not combine shipping (efficiently reducing costs), there should be no delay on my items. What is the delay? If there are "life" problems, I fully understand. There should be some acknowledgement to me as minimal amount of courtesy as to the nature and cause for delay.

Although these items are for my personal collection, they very well could have been for a gift to a child on a birthday. In my mind, communication is important.

Sincerely,

James Adams

verdict@aol.com

NOTE ALL THE EXTRAAA SPACES TO SEPERATE THE SENTENCE FRAGMENTS AND THE SARCASM FINGERS AROUND LIFE LOL. AND DUDE AOL TOLD YOU THAT YOU WHERE SPELLING THAT WORD WRONG!

Anyways so in his diputes he he said I never contacted him blah blah blah, I pasted all our communications and sent to eBay for resolution. I was amazingly PO'D at the time got real short and agressive with my fingers and that was the nail in that FEEDBACK.

The other 1 negative feedback was %100 percent my bad I had placed his box in the wrong pile of boxes for like 2 weeks and did not notice it until the second time he asked me about his package because I just assumed that because I marked it as shipped that it had been. So that is the story of my smelly feedback score at the moment. I am now listing far fewer auctions and pay and print postage thru paypal so all items are packed, within 36 hours of payment and picked up by my mail carrier within a 2-3 days of payment. Most of the last 13 buyers to leave me feedback where from auctions listed last week, including one that got to the UK in 2 days! THATS FAST!

I HOPE THIS RANT IS ENTERTAINING YOU AT THE SAME TIME AS IT IS MAKING YOU NEVER WANT BID ON MY AUCTION :)

Hey guys watching the bidding and number of auction watcher's climb climb. In the first day it was up to over $250.00 after starting at 1 cent

Now with only 3 DAYS 15 HOURS left she is already at $365.00 with 19 bids. There have been 503 page views and selling manager tells me there is 60 watchers@ I am going to be glued to eBay this all this Sunday evening, by the numbers I am pretty sure there is gonna be a shoot out between aleast 3 or 4 people. I have just added an offer to the auction to pay for shipping costs if the item sells for atleast $12,000 so that it will help level the playing field for everyone.

Is random Terrain one of my bidders? Could it be