IGNORED

Anyone heard from Tom "Junie" Cosby Jr?"

landsmarra

Hi again all.

I know this was covered in another thread, but any sign of life from Mr. Cosby? I know he's had a hard time and all but if he can't fill my (or any other) order, at least he can return the equipment I (and others) sent him. I also realize he's had cash flow problems, but I Paypal'd him what I owed him up front so he was using my money to buy goods for my project. :?

The mystery deepens...

Steve

ALL If you paid through PayPal, you can get your money back. Issue a complaint to PayPal that he never delivered the goods. PayPal will send him an email asking for him to explain, if he does not reply, or tell PayPal he will deliver the goods, they will refund you the money.

All PayPal purchases are insured, I got $500 back from a bogus E-Bay buy that was just like this.

If you didn't PayPal... good luck to you :-)

And so it has, I would try it anyway, as the goods purchased were not guaranteed to be shiped within 30 days as the seller had to purchase parts and assemble the item purchased, so you as the buyer could not file a complaint within the 30 day period.

It's better to try than not to try.