IGNORED

Halloween/TCM double ender on ebay (not mine)

newtype5

I actually have 6 donors on hand, if someone wants one of these.

That is the second time you have posted this in this thread. SPAMMER!!!!!!! :P

I know you'd rather see someone new to collecting and the forums pay $$$ for these.

OK, I see you want to start an argument. So I'll make the argument both your side, and mine.

I say that making more of these makes it more likely that people will sell these on Ebay as the real deal.

You say, "But if I don't do it then it will open the door for others to make them. And the more I make the the more hands they will be in, and the more hands that they are in, then the less likely that these will go for $150 but for the normal $30 like they should."

I say " I understand this point, but so far all I see are you and Seans reproductions being sold on Ebay for a boat load of money. That all you had to do with these double enders was to put the word reproduction on them."

You say "Well the buyer should have realized that a double ender was not real to begin with. Anyone familiar with the hobby knows this."

I say "But not everyone who collects these games is primarily an Atari 2600 collector,in fact horror movie fans are just as likely to buy these, and these people do not know about AtariAge, and that these are not the real deal. Plus some Atari 2600 collectors don't check out AtariAge, even though it is huge, and pretty much the only game in town. Some people just don't care much for forums in general."

This is where you roll your eyes at me, and tell me in your own special way that either what I have said makes no sense or I am an idiot.

Then I say trying to defuse the situation "You just want this argument to get your post count past Kepones"

Then you respond with something else which I am not too sure of.

Then I don't respond, and this is the end of the conversation. Since I have already set out the points of you and me, I will not argue the point. No reason to really, you will see it one way, and I will see it another way. No amount of arguing by me is going to change your point, and no amount of arguing by you is going to change mine. So lets make this a peaceful truce OK?

P.S. I was not trying to start an argument with you. I just was trying to be funny. Sides your a moderator, and I know my place in this situation.

Mine doesn't.

It's crystal clear.

Here is how it works.

Someone on Atariage or another website makes a few double enders Halloween/Texas Chainsaw massacre carts. Then some of the buyers then resell these carts on Ebay. Except that when they do they sell them as AFTERMARKET. Then some bidders, usually the highest ones have no clue as to what AFTERMARKET means. Those buyers in turn sell the games as authentic original games. And then some of those buyers buy it not knowing that it is a reproduction. And that is how people get hosed. This is clear evidence that not everyone is familiar with AtariAge. It is a huge mistake to actually believe that everyone who collects for the Atari 2600 is a member here. Obviously the highest bidders would never of placed their bids if they believed this to be a reproduction.

Yep, this is exactly how it works.

8)

• 2 weeks later...

When i was first starting my atari collection I could have very easily bid on something like this. A new collector just sees something they have never seen before and wants it because it look unique. I agree Ebay does need to do something about this, alot of people are getting ripped off.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about eBay doing anything at all about this. The market is far too small for them to care, given the huge number of items on eBay at any given time. This has been a problem for years and isn't new. However, it does seem there are many more "reproductions" being passed off as genuine carts these days.

Maybe someone needs to setup a simple website that has examples of the prototypes and rare carts that are most frequently turned into reproductions so people can find that information more easily. Clear pictures of the original carts (in the case of rare games) and then a list of prototypes that are being turned into reproductions (which never existed in cart form), along with examples of the stuff that's getting listed on eBay would help.

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

No, we use XONOX double enders as donors. ;)

EDIT: I see that at least 2 people are willing to pay $30 shipped for it already. PM me. :)

My bet is that these people are not even part of AtariAge. I am sure that people will PM you, but I really doubt anyone bidding on this is a member here. Usually you learn pretty quick that these things are fakes once a member. But hey I guess it couldn't hurt.

I paid $32 for it and I am a member of AtariAge. CPUWIZ gave me a double-ender and it is pleasuring me all night long.

LOL, our friend Ken Dolan is back. He opened the double ender and you can clearly see that it's got my circuit boards inside. :lol:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2904130266321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290413026632&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You should message him from your service ebay account letting him know you made the cart and the PCB's and that it is a 100 percent fake. Maybe link a picture to a few hundred of those boards still not even broke apart or something so the point really gets across to this fella once and for all.

Maybe link a picture to a few hundred of those boards still not even broke apart or something so the point really gets across to this fella once and for all.

Yea, I doubt that will do anything except get CPUwiz mentioned in his next auction. Remember, there are two different ones with different labels so one has to be original. Why would two people make the same cart with different labels? :dunce:

Why would two people make the same cart with different labels? :dunce:

I think "Kenny" already answered that one:

PLEASE SINCE 2004 CURRENTLY BROADCAST RESULTS WORLD WIDE KMD ABLE TO LEGALLY OBTAIN 100 OUT OF 100 NEVER MORE THAN SEVENTH GRADE EDUCATED RANDOM UNBIASED PERSONS AND (######) ALSO 100 OUT OF 100 RANDOM UNBIASED PERSONS OF EMPLOYEES OF PSYCHOLGY AND PSYCHIATRY TO BE ABLE TO (33NL33) LEGALLY DIFFERENTIATE SINCE 2004 CURRENTLY THAT EXAMPLE PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS LEGALLY AVAILABLE ON WORLD WIDE WEB SINCE AT LEAST 2004 CURRENTLY OF PERSONS OF PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS BY OTHER THAN KMD AND/OR CRIMINAL INTENT PROBLEMS (44NL44) BY OTHER THAN KMD ARE ###### DIFFERENT THAN ###### PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS OF KMD IN 1987 AND 2004 AND 12/2008 AS COMMUNICATED BY KMD SINCE 2004 CURRENTLY: Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:LEGALLY AND CRIMINALLY BY OTHER THAN KMD AND (######ESPECIALLY DIPLOMATICALLY (##########) ESPECIALLY SINCE 2004 CURRENTLY ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSONS AT ANY POINT INCLUDING SINCE 2004 CURRENTLY ARE ABLE TO OBTAIN 100 OUT OF 100 RANDO M UNBIASED PERSONS OF "NEVER BIZARRE AND NEVER BEYOND BIZARRE" INCLUDING KMD BEHAVIORS (############) INCLUDING EMPLOYEES OF PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY AND, NEVER OR, PERSONS OF NEVER MORE THAN SEVENTH GRADE EDUCATION (##########) AND 100 OUT OF 100 RANDOM PERSONS OF "BIZARRE" BEHAVIORS BY OTHER THAN KMD (###############) INCLUDING EMPLOYEES OF PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY AND PERSONS NEVER MORE THAN SEVENTH GRADE EDUCATION (############) AND, NEVER OR, 100 OUT 100 RANDOM UNBIASED PERSONS "BEYOND BIZARRE" BY OTHER THAN KMD (#############) INCLUDING EMPLOYEES OF PSYCHIATRY AND PSYCHOLOGY AND PERSONS NEVER MORE THAN SEVENTH GRA DE EDUCATION (#############) BEHAVIORS TO SINCE 2004 CURRENTLY ABLE TO LEGALLY DIFFERENTIATE FROM EXAMPLE PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS LEGALLY AVAILABLE SINCE AT LEAST THE YEAR 2004 ON WORLD WIDE WEB WITH DIFFERENTIATING INCLUDING DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PERSONS OF PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS BY OTHER THAN KMD &/OR CRIMINAL INTENT PROBLEMS BY OTHER THAN KMD INCLUDING http://pearsonassess.ca/hai/images/sample-and-technical-reports/mmpi-2-adult-forensic-settings-competency-commitment.pdf & http://pearsonassess.ca/hai/images/sample-and-technical-reports/mmpi-2-adult-forensic-settings-competency-commitment.pdf & http://www.pearsonassessments.com/hai/images/pa/products/mmpi-2/mmpi2extended.pdf & http://www.pearsonassessments.com/NR/rdonlyres/650AF422-29B9-4B6B-8415-AAF7E1C7ABC2/0/mmpi2criminaljustice.pdf AS BEING DIFFERENT THAN KMD SCORES IN (########## IN YEAR 1987 ############) :L 49 AND F 40 AND K 56 A ND 1(Hs) 59 AND 2 (D) 49 AND 3 (Hy) 74 AND 4 (Pd) 40 AND 5 (Mf) 65 AND 6 (Pa) 52 AND 7 (Pt) 48 AND 8 (Sc) 48 AND 9 (Ma) 66 AND 0 (Si) 48 AS DIFFERENT FROM WANTED AS "METHOD OF OPERATION" OF ILLEGAL SPORTS BY OTHER THAN KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 AS COULD BE BROADCASTED WORLD WIDE WITH CONFIRMED BY 12/2008 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS OF KMD INCLUDING DR. MOLLY BRANSFIELD BY PROVABLE BY 10 RANDOM UNBIASED MATHEMATICIANS PROVABLE TO BE SCORED BY ONLY KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 AS FOLLOWS: "HOW WELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR EMOTIONS?" SCORED BY KMD 31 WITH LOWEST WORST SCORE CATEGORY 12-19 AND SECOND HIGHEST SCORE CATEGORY 20-27 AND HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 AND "HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF?" SCORED BY KMD 29 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 AND "HOW MUCH CONTROL OVER YOUR EMOTIONS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR EMOTIONS?" SCORED BY KMD 31 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 AND "HOW MUCH DO YOU DEPEND ON OTHERS TO DEFINE YOUR PERSONALITY?' SCORED BY KMD 29 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 "HOW MATURE ARE YOU EMOTIONALLY?" SCORED BY 30 WITH HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY 28-36 AND KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 SCORED ALL IN HIGHEST BEST SCORE CATEGORY IS LEGALLY STILL SCORED BY KMD ONLY

But hey, he could be wrong!! :rolling:

Oh, here is another one from a different forum, I wanted to make sure to post them both so none of the info is missing :lol:

CHRISTIANS AND SATANISTS BOTH CONTINUE BY OTHER THAN KMD TO SLAP GOD INTELLECTUALLY AROUND: MYTH: GOD IS INTELLECTUALLY GOOD ENOUGH TO KNOW BEFORE BIRTH OF A PERSON THAT PERSON WOULD HAVE "DAMNABLE SOUL" AFTER DEATH BUT WOULD ALLOW BIRTH AND LIFE OF "DAMNABLE SOUL" ONLY TO ALLOW HURT OF GOD AND HUMAN SPECIES AS "DAMNABLE SOULS" AFTER DEATH AS DIFFERENT FROM NEVER ALLOWING "DAMANABLE SOULS" TO BE BORN AT ALL AND WITHOUT ANY HUMAN BEING KNOWING BEFORE BIRTH DISALLOWANCE OF LIFE THAT WOULD NEVER ALLOW HURTING OF GOD AND HUMAN SPECIES ... OTHER REASONS FOR "SPEECH" OF JESUS CHRIST AND GOD AND PROPHETS OF OTHER RELIGIONS

Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:AS KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287 IS ABLE TO COMMUNICATE SINCE AT LEAST 1990'S, BUT DURING BRAIN TORTURE BY OTHER THAN KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287 WHERE INTELLECT CAPACITY IS AT 50% FROM 1/21/2001 UNTIL THE YEAR 2003 AND 70% FROM THE YEAR 2003 UNTIL CURRENTLY HAS SOME MORE THAN USUAL DIFFICULTY COMMUNICATING, AN INTELLECTUAL SLAPPING OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND ANY PROPHET AND/OR PROPHETS OF ANY RELIGION AND/OR RELIGIONS INCLUDING PHYSICALLY IS ACTUAL BELIEF THAT GOD IS NEVER ABLE AS A CREATOR TO DETERMINE BEFORE BIRTH OF A PERSON AND/OR PERSONS THAT SAME PERSON AND/OR PERSONS IS GOING TO HAVE A "DAMNABLE SOUL", THEREFORE IRRESPONSIBLY AS GOD AND/OR JESUS CHRIST AND/OR OTHER PROPHET AND/OR PROPHETS OF OTHER RELIGION AND/OR OTHER RELIGIONS CREATING SOUL AND/OR SOULS THAT WOULD BE AFTER DEATH "AGAINST GOD" AS WORSE CHOICE AS WHAT SHOULD BE CHOOSEN AS A BETTER CHOICE BETWEEN NEVER ALLOWING PERSON AND/OR PERSONS WITH "DAMNABLE SOULS" TO BE BORN AND LIVE TO BEGIN WITH THAT WOULD RESULT IN BETTER CHOICE AS "DAMNABLE SOULS" NEVER EXISTING TO BEGIN WITH TO HURT GOD AND/OR HUMAN BEINGS AND WORSE CHOICE AS GOD ALLOWING A PERSON AND/OR PERSONS WITH "DAMANABLE SOULS" TO BE BORN AND LIVE ONLY TO BE "DAMNED" AFTER DEATH TO BE "AGAINST GOD" AS DIFFERENT FROM WORSE CHOICE OF EXISTANCE AND ALLOWANCE OF PERSON AND/OR PERSONS WITH "DAMNABLE SOULS" TO BE ALLOWED AND BE BORN THAT WOULD RESULT IN EXISTANCE OF "DAMNABLE SOULS THAT ARE AGAINST GOD" AND THEREFORE HURTING BOTH GOD AND MANKIND FROM AS MANKIND WOULD WANT AS MISINTERPRETATION OF THE WORDS "HELL" AND "DAMN" AND "DAMNATION" AND "SATAN" AS BEING DIFFERENT FROM ACTUAL POINT OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AND OTHER PROPHET AND PROPHETS THAT IS IN SPEECH TO TEACH HUMAN SOCIETY HOW TO SEPERATE ANTI-SOCIETY FROM SOCIETY IN THE YEAR 0001 AS PERFECT TIMING BY ANY PROPHET AND/OR PROPHETS TO TEACH AN EVOLVING HUMAN SPECIES HOW TO SEPERATE SOCIETY FROM ANTI-SOCIETY, AND AS 100% OF WORLD IS ABLE TO COMPUTE SINCE AGE TEN BRAIN OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287 THROUGH PHYSICAL BRAIN TORTURE BY OTHER THAN KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287 REDUCING INTELLECT CAPACITY OF BRAIN OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287 IS AT 50% FROM 1/21/2001 UNTIL THE YEAR 2003 AND 70% FROM THE YEAR 2003 UNTIL CURRENTLY IS NEVER CHALLENGING AND NEVER PRODUCES GOOD PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH AND NEVER PRODUCES ANY GOOD PSYCHIATRIC HEALTH TO ANY HUMAN BEING AND/OR HUMAN BEING INCLUDING INTELLECTUALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND PHYSICALLY

Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:TELEPHONE BOOK

Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:SOCIETY INCLUDING KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287

It's kinda hard to solve his riddles but I'm pretty sure this posting is him admiting to having massive brain damage and not being able to communicate cause his mind is toast. He says he was tortured?? I dunno exactly what to make of that but it's a direct quote from "Kenny".

This is very sad. Obviously something terrible has happened to this man. If he was a prior Atari community member in good standing and now he can’t order his thoughts; we should all be thankful we haven’t suffered the same fate. I am no doctor, but I had conversations with a person who had a stroke and I saw similar fracturing of ideas in communication. If someone can find out if he is under anyone’s care and let them know, maybe they can get him some help. Ebay is derelict in their duties again. Clearly this person has problems and they need to step in and provide him assistance. :sad:

• Like 1

This is very sad. Obviously something terrible has happened to this man. If he was a prior Atari community member in good standing and now he can’t order his thoughts; we should all be thankful we haven’t suffered the same fate. I am no doctor, but I had conversations with a person who had a stroke and I saw similar fracturing of ideas in communication. If someone can find out if he is under anyone’s care and let them know, maybe they can get him some help. Ebay is derelict in their duties again. Clearly this person has problems and they need to step in and provide him assistance. :sad:

I agree.

There's something very sad about this all.

If it really is the same guy that Marco once knew, something terrible must have happened to him.

8)

• Like 1

OK, time to put on my intellectual detective hat on. Mr. Dolan seems to know that he has trouble communicating his thoughts in a clear manner. His solution to this is to bring about extremely long posts to help people better understand what he is talking about. It is obvious a major event happened to him from 2001 to 2003. Was it a stroke, or the unset of Schizophrenia, or a nervous break down.

Of course Mr. Dolan wants us to believe that in the year 2010 all is fine. He has in his mind compensated for the lack of communication skill by posting in length, and therefore making things more understandable. What he fails to realize is that his original message is now even more lost in the sea of words that he brings about.

I would suggest to Mr. Dolan if I ever saw him that he needs to keep things short, and to try to explain himself in a clear,and concise manner. Perhaps he has a lack of validation from others that makes him type so many words. So I would hope that a friend or some kind of professional that knows this man would have the foresight to validate, and reflect what he says before he gets lost in the sea of words.

For me it took some time, but I think I get a jest of what Ken is saying about religion. And if Ken is reading this it would of much simpler for you to say. "If God knows that a person will be damned, why does he even allow this person to be born in the first place?"

The answer to that is simple. If only saved people were allowed to be born than where is the test in life? The measure of salvation can not be fully appreciated if there is no testing to begin with.

And one last personal word to Ken. I gather that not many people understand you. But you need to understand this word wall is not helping you out. If someone loses you after the first paragraph, then they will lose you even if you type 100 paragraphs. Just work on typing what you want to say in short as a manner as possible. This excessive typing is doing you no good, and is actually hurting your cause more than helping.

Yeah, I agree with Homer's "professional" opinion but it's pretty obvious to see this guy is off his rocker. Usually when they start talking wierd things like torture or religious heaven and hell battle stuff it means mental illness. Most people with strokes just slow down but don't start going crazy. I am leaning towards mental illness, most likely schitzophernia (how ever the hell you spell it)