IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

2 hours ago, intellivotion said:

it takes some time to start appreciating the I.I. variants but when you get into it then it can be very gratifying.

Complimenti!

Is gratifying another word for torture?   You’ll pull your hair out trying to find some of those II variants!

• Like 2

Im the guy who bought the $45 one.  Luckily I got a couple other variants with it to alleviate the price a bit.

Nice pickup at a great price for ya, good job!  I'm stoked I got it myself. Now about the Intellivision Inc. Snafu, ugh, it's nearly impossible. Not sure I'll ever find one.

Of all of those variants,  Soccer abd Roulette were tough ones to track down as well.

Edited by Omnibro

1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

Im the guy who bought the $45 one.  Luckily I got a couple other variants with it to alleviate the price a bit.

Nice pickup at a great price for ya, good job!  I'm stoked I got it myself. Now about the Intellivision Inc. Snafu, ugh, it's nearly impossible. Not sure I'll ever find one.

Of all of those variants,  Soccer abd Roulette were tough ones to track down as well.

I was following that MF @$45 since several weeks, I was about to make an offer when it got sold!?

I got a sealed copy of II Snafu beginning of January along with other three II sealed games by winning an auction at 120 bucks.

Do you remember it?

Not that crazy for me since I was missing all titles.

And, unfortunately, I like sealed games too...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

You think Snafu is bad, try Backgammon. Good luck on that one.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I was following that MF @$45 since several weeks, I was about to make an offer when it got sold!?

I got a sealed copy of II Snafu beginning of January along with other three II sealed games by winning an auction at 120 bucks.

Do you remember it?

Not that crazy for me since I was missing all titles.

And, unfortunately, I like sealed games too...

What's this about the "II" versions of games?

I got lucky and got Backgammom for $10 a while ago.  

Oh yeah I remember that auction.  Apparently it was you and me bidding on it.  I set a 110 limit and ducked out when it got over that.  Glad another person here got it though.  I at least want the stuff to go to a good home.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid paid for the copy of Super Series? And was it at a flea market?

II - short for "Intellivision Inc.". A grip of games were re-released after Mattel backed out of the business.  Those are the flip top or non-gatefold boxes / white label cartridges of older games.

Edited by Omnibro
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Omnibro said:

Oh yeah I remember that auction.  Apparently it was you and me bidding on it.  I set a 110 limit and ducked out when it got over that.  Glad another person here got it though.  I at least want the stuff to go to a good home.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid paid for the copy of Super Series? And was it at a flea market?

II - short for "Intellivision Inc.". A grip of games were re-released after Mattel backed out of the business.  Those are the flip top or non-gatefold boxes / white label cartridges of older games.

You found a white label Backgammon?

4 hours ago, Omnibro said:

I might be able to help someone out.

100_0517.thumb.JPG.51046fa332da629af8c5818e63d4a137.JPG

100_0518.thumb.JPG.006418d68f055dbd0282367f9af72b6b.JPG

100_0516.thumb.JPG.40324a6f701e3a9275f577fb723d119a.JPG

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Omnibro said:

CIB or just the cart?  Was the cart label the white Intellivision Inc one?  Those are even rarer than the box.  I've seen a handful of CIB Intellivision Inc Backgammons and almost all had the green label cart.  Took me forever to assemble this:

IMG_20180515_221314.thumb.jpg.b0c98fbda092ee7662a2b0cc43edc845.jpg

• Like 2

Is it time for an updated top 10 for Intellivision Inc rarity?  ?

1. Super Series Big League Baseball

2. Backgammon

3. Snafu

4. Roulette

5. Masters of the Universe

6. Sea Battle

7. Hockey

8. Math Fun

9. Basketball

10. Mr Basic

Honorable Mentions:

Mr Basic, Chess, Mind Strike, Pinball