IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

1 hour ago, BigDumer said:

Got this in the mail today:

TripleActionDoubleLabel.thumb.jpg.479c7820d4c65a391753a8b34782ff28.jpg

I saw it on a Kijiji post from Ontario where it was part of a lot that the seller was asking $500 for (the lot was worth maybe $250 CDN) but I decided to see if he would sell this separately and, surprisingly, he did!  

It's my 8th double label. A fun subset to collect!

Congratulations BigDumer!???

I saw that lot too and noticed that double label! Well done!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BigDumer said:

Got this in the mail today:

TripleActionDoubleLabel.thumb.jpg.479c7820d4c65a391753a8b34782ff28.jpg

I saw it on a Kijiji post from Ontario where it was part of a lot that the seller was asking $500 for (the lot was worth maybe $250 CDN) but I decided to see if he would sell this separately and, surprisingly, he did!  

It's my 8th double label. A fun subset to collect!

Nice find.  I got mine just year ago.  It wasn't easy. I've only seen maybe 3 Triple Actions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hey Jason, @BigDumer, All,

I found a doublelabelled Triple Action at 20 bucks: shall I buy it? Is it a reasonable price? Thanks!

Price comes down to personal preference.  I found most of mine before they were too popular.  Even today, I don't think people are fighting over them.  I didn't pay over $10 for most of mine.  If I found one today that I had never seen and was missing, I'd consider paying $20.  I'm in to deep ? Just keep in mind that these wouldn't be too difficult to fake.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Thanks! My PayPal account is ready and willing. Lol. 

Cmart, not sure if your interested but i just saw this Locomotion white label cart / Mattel box. Looks to be legit by the cart type.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-LOCO-MOTION-I-I-Intellivision-Inc-Cartridge-Version-locomotion-/324941024840?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

20211215_231321.jpg

1 hour ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Cmart, not sure if your interested but i just saw this Locomotion white label cart / Mattel box. Looks to be legit by the cart type.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-LOCO-MOTION-I-I-Intellivision-Inc-Cartridge-Version-locomotion-/324941024840?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

20211215_231321.jpg

Nice! I have that one already but someone else should look to grab that 

2 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Cmart, non sono sicuro che sia interessato, ma ho appena visto questo carrello con etichetta bianca Locomotion / scatola Mattel. Sembra essere legittimo dal tipo di carrello.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Intellivision-LOCO-MOTION-II-Intellivision-Inc-Cartridge-Version-locomotion-/324941024840?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357 -0

20211215_231321.jpg

Real, but in a version (box and instruction booklet by Mattel Electronics) not his.

• Like 1

Scored Intellivision, Inc. versions of Shark Shark (sealed) and Math Fun (in unbelievably great shape) off of Facebook Marketplace.  

Had both already, but nowhere near this condition. So I have a Math Fun available for trade if anyone is interested. 

20211217_145407.jpg

Edited by Omnibro
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 3:51 PM, Atari_Bill said:

Not intellivision but Mattel M Network, I just got a preview copy of International Soccer.  That’s the first preview I’ve found from them.  

810BD791-9D28-4668-802A-2BCBD3464DB7.thumb.jpeg.fa2bc7371a5e0d51f4d8c8a2e814d16a.jpeg

Does anyone know if Mattel ever used this type of end label for M network games other than for demonstration carts?   I’m assuming that Mattel only released with the black & blue label and II picked up with a white label but different than this style.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Does anyone know if Mattel ever used this type of end label for M network games other than for demonstration carts?   I’m assuming that Mattel only released with the black & blue label and II picked up with a white label but different than this style.  

Do you mean did they release with white and black labels like the Intellivision Inc ones? Yes, the normal 2600 carts come both  with the black and blue and white and black. Or did you mean white and black but with a different font? 

1 minute ago, cmart604 said:

Do you mean did they release with white and black labels like the Intellivision Inc ones? Yes, the normal 2600 carts come both  with the black and blue and white and black. Or did you mean white and black but with a different font? 

I know Mattel m network releases are black with blue text.  I.I. releases are white with black text (just like Intellivision).  I’m asking about this particular style of black and white label released by Mattel.  I think this particular type was only for demonstration carts but wanted to get input. 

11 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

I know Mattel m network releases are black with blue text.  I.I. releases are white with black text (just like Intellivision).  I’m asking about this particular style of black and white label released by Mattel.  I think this particular type was only for demonstration carts but wanted to get input. 

I think you might want to ask in the Atari forums. I'm certain the variation/demo nerds there will have an answer. ??