IGNORED

Odyssey Blue card, Overpriced?

Odysseus

So this item was on ebay like a week ago. The seller thought it was trash and was going to throw it out. because a few people offered them cash sales they decided to bump up the starting bid. Why i have no idea. This item isnt even worth this in mint condition let alone like this. What has happened to the odyssey

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3101980838111?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310198083811&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

So this item was on ebay like a week ago. The seller thought it was trash and was going to throw it out. because a few people offered them cash sales they decided to bump up the starting bid. Why i have no idea. This item isnt even worth this in mint condition let alone like this. What has happened to the odyssey

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3101980838111?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310198083811&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Where do you get your info? One just sold for 200 in private sale, and David Winter values his at $250, so It is rare.

I have one with rare white case as it was sold in Miami, so time will tell what the value is, but it is not trash.

I know where you get your info because you got it from me. And what private sale exactly sold for $200. I keep pretty close track of some of these things. I know one just sold for $150, but to who? The item isnt worth a starting bid of $300.

The information i got from the seller who told me they were going to throw it in the trash but "Someone" offered them $150 in cash.

David winters quote of 250 is for one in mint condition. Not in this condition.

Pray tell Who told you to put it with a case? Me Correct. I do know what im talking about

Edited by njb12287