IGNORED

Anyone interested in this sort of thing?

dwhyte

It's been so long since I've done anything for the Atari, I figured I'd flange something up for everyone...

I'm open to, and expect from you all, some of the scathing criticism that I so enjoy on this forum. :)

p.s. I have no idea who the original composer of the music I used in this executable is, and I'd like to give credit where credit is due. Does anyone know?

EDIT: A grammar error was found, and the composer's name is going to be added to the top of the screen. Look below for a new version... (you may have to wait for it)

Edited by dwhyte

This music was (probably!) converted by Adam Bienias (a.k.a. SoTe/Slight). In ASMA it's named "Kebab Magazine" so it may be in some relation with "Kebab" then...

The file was named PARTRO.MPT in my archives. Hope this narrows it down...

I plan on releasing an updated version with the composer's name at the top of the screen. This music may not fit exactly well with the story, but it was the most melancholy one I could find, and thus, the best match of the moment...

EDIT: Just found a grammar error, There will definitely be an updated version.

Edited by dwhyte

this is pretty good keep up the good work

what did u use to make this?

Just my imagination, and some utilities that have been available for a while now... :ponder:

I'll flange up another one today. Most of my short stories fit into the horror genre as I'm currently working on a horror short story compilation in my spare time when I'm not working on "the trilogy".

Edited by dwhyte