IGNORED

Star Was Ewok Adventure for 2600

nofrills100

Collecting "One of a Kind proto" is getting more and more exhausting and boring that´s why nobody is interested to talk about

that stupid STAR WARS Ewok Adventure auction.

P.S.If an auction like this runs so silent we will see some BIG sniper bidding on it in the last few seconds! ;)

Collecting "One of a Kind proto" is getting more and more exhausting and boring that´s why nobody is interested to talk about

P.S.If an auction like this runs so silent we will see some BIG sniper bidding on it in the last few seconds! ;)

It's a rich mans game I guess... or womens

It's a rich mans game I guess... or womens

Yup!

Very cool! If I remember correctly, 3 or 4 copies have been found (so it's not one of a kind). This proves that even though the ROM has been available for a while, the actual cartridge is still worth a lot.

PAL copies yes, but not NTSC.

I thought there was at least one more NTSC copy (the one that was released), I could be wrong though.

Very cool! If I remember correctly, 3 or 4 copies have been found (so it's not one of a kind). This proves that even though the ROM has been available for a while, the actual cartridge is still worth a lot.

PAL copies yes, but not NTSC.

I thought there was at least one more NTSC copy (the one that was released), I could be wrong though.

Here it is........ ;)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/51751-ewok-adventure-ntsc/page__p__628778__hl__ntsc%20ewok__fromsearch__1#entry628778

AFAIK the NTSC version has never been dumped, the one that is floating around is TJ's conversion. ;)

Nope, the actual ROM is out there :)

Show me the file.

Attached.

Star Wars - Return of the Jedi - Ewok Adventure (Revenge of the Jedi - Game I) (1983) (Parker Brothers, Larry Gelberg, Gary Goltz) (PB5065) (Prototype) ~.bin

Interesting, thanks, makes the proto worth a lot less.

I wonder if this is the same cart that was dumped or not?

Perhaps not. Now that I think of it, at least two NTSC carts have been found (I believe Wonder owns one). I'd assume that the ROMs are the same though, I've only heard of the "RLS.1" version.

Ya I do remember another NTSC one that was found but not dumped and then something about the owner dying (??) or something silly like that. It was right soon after that it was shown to the public via rom dump. I just assumed it was one and the same cart. So the count is what like 2 NTSC and 3 PAL copies then?

Even so I don't think this will end at less than $1,400 USD and I wouldn't bat an eye if it was $2,000 USD. If I had the money to burn I would be comfortable bidding $2k on this.

Ya I do remember another NTSC one that was found but not dumped and then something about the owner dying (??) or something silly like that. It was right soon after that it was shown to the public via rom dump. I just assumed it was one and the same cart. So the count is what like 2 NTSC and 3 PAL copies then?

There may even be 3 or more NTSC copies. There is the one for auction, the one mentioned in this post, and Wonder's (assuming he didn't get his from the other guy, and that it is NTSC). Who knows, the guy that found 4 LOTR protos may have a copy or two as well. Not sure about the PAL ones.

Even so I don't think this will end at less than $1,400 USD and I wouldn't bat an eye if it was $2,000 USD. If I had the money to burn I would be comfortable bidding $2k on this.

I can see a Star Wars collector spending a lot on it. I hope an Atari collector gets it though!

That is true, everyone agrees that a rare proto of an unreleassed games is worth $$$. But the argument in other posts was whether dumping a cart and releasing the BIN would lower the value of the cart. There is no way this will go for as much as GLCB or Pink Panther if they ever go up for auction ;)

That is true, everyone agrees that a rare proto of an unreleassed games is worth $$$. But the argument in other posts was whether dumping a cart and releasing the BIN would lower the value of the cart. There is no way this will go for as much as GLCB or Pink Panther if they ever go up for auction ;)

Wise and true spoken!!!