IGNORED

Looking for some Gravis Ultrasound enthusiasts...

Hi,

I am creating a website called "The Gravis Ultrasound Archive". I actually registered the domain name about a year ago and messed around with making a site for about 10 minutes but totally forgot about it. I was checking my site statistics for my other site last night and saw that the GUS site gets some regular hits, because it pops up second in Google search results when the phrase "gravis ultrasound" is searched. Once I saw that, I figured I aught to get on the ball.

Just for some quick back story, the GUS is the sound card I had when I was a teenage computer nerd, so I've always been a fan. A few years ago I bought one for my DOS machine and noticed that resources for the card are pretty spread out across the internet, so I just wanted to create a site that can act as a one-stop-shop for files and whatnot. I've spent quite a bit of time downloading as much GUS-related stuff as I can find (various utilities, game fixes, different versions of the GUS software, etc.), and am planning on hosting it all on the site.

Basically my web hosting has unlimited bandwidth and storage space, and GUS stuff isn't in high demand, so I can host as much content as I can find. I don't need any help with the design or hosting of the site, so this is not a request for free help from a web programmer. The hosting space is bought and paid for, so this is also not a request for money.

So to make a long story short, I am looking for anyone that can help me with this project. "Help" can mean sending me any images, documents, or files of any type that you have, or if you want you can help create some content for the site, like howto's, FAQ,s etc. Basically I am just looking for other people who are into the GUS and would like to help in any way make what I hope will be the premiere site on the web for all things Gravis Ultrasound.

Lastly, I imagine that once this site is kind of up and running, it will become a pretty static thing. I am not planning on having regular updates, articles forums, etc. It is just supposed to be a repository for Ultrasound-related knowledge and materials.

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you can help in any way.

Chris