17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your fave!!

• Arkanoid II
    • Joust
    • Wizard of Wor
    • Atari Invaders
    • Kaboom!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I love how after week 1 we're all avoiding Arkanoid on the A8 like the plague. :D

I gotta go with Atari Invaders, out of selfishness. I rock at * Invaders.

How many flavors of space invaders are there for Atari? I like the one with invaders coming out from the green spaceship. Those really must have come from space in that spaceship. I guess Atari invaders came from Atari Corp. or perhaps they invaded Atari Corp.

Atari Invaders is the one with the ship! Deluxe invaders is similar in terms of game play... was not impressed with either compared to the arcade version. There is a space invaders thread on the main forum discussing other versions worth a read :)

oops, I just voted for Joust and I didn't see Atari invaders.... well, I hope Atari Invaders wins :P

Atari Invaders is the one with the ship! Deluxe invaders is similar in terms of game play... was not impressed with either compared to the arcade version. There is a space invaders thread on the main forum discussing other versions worth a read :)

Atarimania seems to have it different (screen shot for Atari Invaders doesn't exist on my Space Invaders w/green ship).

Atarimania seems to have it different (screen shot for Atari Invaders doesn't exist on my Space Invaders w/green ship).

You're not wrong, the one I was thinking was Atari Invaders is listed as Space Invaders oops :)