IGNORED

metriod prime 3 commercial

Tr3vor

i think that i missed half of the wii commercials arround the release of this game, but this is a reputation slaughter. this game is supposed to be epic 1st person shooter and stuff... but this commercail says its just another bundle of wii minigames that are boring as crap, like half the games released for the wii. nintendo should be shot for this.

obviously this game was made for the "hardcore" audience, but this says differently. makes the game look dumb. and in an airport too.

oh, btw, look at the player's faces, it looks like thier having a lot of fun dont they?

Tr3vor

Edited by Tr3vor

Yeah, they should have made it more realistic -- some loser playing by himself in a dark and dingy basement. That would have made the game seem MUCH more fun.

i mean more like an epic commercial featuring samus in some fight with dark samus... you know like those mass effect 2 commercials or every other kind of fps type game

I must have watched a different commercial, that looked pretty cool to me! And where were the mini-games? Far as I know, MP3 Corruption was a natural successor to its predecessors? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

let me correct myself, i mean it looks like one of those commercials that are for minigames like wii sports, they used the same thing, two japenese guys who invite themselves in to play. they could have made a original commercial for this metroid game. the game is a regular metroid game, but the commercial, to me, says "wii sports type minigame thingy". its just does not represent metroid.