IGNORED

Free 4000 MS points

STICH666

UPC Database has it listed as a Coupon....looks like it will work on POS systems. Of course your receipt already proves that :D

What does POS stand for? Piece of shit? I will try this tomorrow. Do you just print it off on standard copy paper STICH666?

UPC Database has it listed as a Coupon....looks like it will work on POS systems. Of course your receipt already proves that :D

What does POS stand for? Piece of shit? I will try this tomorrow. Do you just print it off on standard copy paper STICH666?

LOL that's what I thought at first as well. It stands for Point Of Service. Yes so long as you have a good quality printer, it should work.

Well I dunno how great of quality my printer is, but what the heck. I'll give it a shot in the morning.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Let me ask this, can you use it anywhere? I might go try and take it to a 24 hour Wal Mart down the road if that is the case.

LOL that's what I thought at first as well. It stands for Point Of Service. Yes so long as you have a good quality printer, it should work.

I thought it was Point of Sale?

Is there a limit on the number of times you can use this (obviously not on the same visit)?

Tempest

"Coupon Void if Copied or Transferred"

I think printing out the coupon could theoretically fall under the "copied" category. Try at your own convenience, you may or not get lucky.

Does anyone know where this coupon originally came from, e.g., a physical coupon book?

Edited by Austin

"Coupon Void if Copied or Transferred"

I think printing out the coupon could theoretically fall under the "copied" category. Try at your own convenience, you may or not get lucky.

Here's the thing, I have received email coupons from places (Best Buys I believe) that have stated the same thing.

Now how the hell can you NOT copy an email coupon!!?? LOL

The difference in that case is the coupon worked. I am thinking this is fraudulent.