IGNORED

FOR SALE: Berenstain Bears Kid Vid Atari 2600 Set

toysfungames

Hi Guys,

I'm not trying to rip anybody off here with the price; some of the things I read showed the pricing up to around the $400 mark, so I figured $300 was reasonable, plus I am providing free priority mail shipping. I've reduced it to $200 (still with free priority mail shipping), so if you're interested, jump on it! Thanks! :-)

Hi Guys,

I'm not trying to rip anybody off here with the price; some of the things I read showed the pricing up to around the $400 mark, so I figured $300 was reasonable, plus I am providing free priority mail shipping. I've reduced it to $200 (still with free priority mail shipping), so if you're interested, jump on it! Thanks! :-)

400 might be ok for a sealed kid vid set that includes the tape deck ... but the BB set wasn't a big seller back then and there is quite a few of them popping up every now and then ... could be this one sold for 300-400 before atari2600.com offered them ... but that was probably 8-10 years ago ....

200 for yours is closer to reality .... might be ok for someone that really wants it!

good luck! :)

• Like 2

I know it's a Coleco product, but anyone else think marketing this alongside a Gemini is hilarious? lol Only in tiny print does it mention it's for use with the Atari 2600 & Gemini (as if those were common). Guess it's not compatible with the Sears Telegames system either. lol But seriously, I wonder how many people looked at that box back in the day and thought to themselves WTF? I do not remember ever seeing any KidVid stuff for sale anywhere though and I grew up in Chicagoland. Where were those things hiding, east or west coast?

Edited by save2600

I know it's a Coleco product, but anyone else think marketing this alongside a Gemini is hilarious? lol Only in tiny print does it mention it's for use with the Atari 2600 & Gemini (as if those were common). Guess it's not compatible with the Sears Telegames system either. lol But seriously, I wonder how many people looked at that box back in the day and thought to themselves WTF? I do not remember ever seeing any KidVid stuff for sale anywhere though and I grew up in Chicagoland. Where were those things hiding, east or west coast?

I had a Smurfs Save the day with the whole Kid Vid set up back in the early 80's, bought it in Minnesota. Not sure what store, I'll ask my Mom and see if she remembers but I doubt it. I played Smurfs once or twice and though it sucked - lol :D

I played Smurfs once or twice and though it sucked - lol :D

Dont let Shawn Sr hear you say that - he might kick you in the head :D

Eeeeekkkk! :D

I love you guys :rolling:

Oh, and don't mess with my little blue friends or I'll have to kick you in the head :P

I played Smurfs once or twice and though it sucked - lol :D

Dont let Shawn Sr hear you say that - he might kick you in the head :D

Eeeeekkkk! :D

I love you guys :rolling:

Oh, and don't mess with my little blue friends or I'll have to kick you in the head :P

:D Would that be a butterfly, roundhouse, or just a good old boot to the head???

:D Would that be a butterfly, roundhouse, or just a good old boot to the head???

Good 'ol boot to the brains will suffice I'm sure :lol:

:rolling: :rolling: Indeed!

Well, let's see...took a baseball bat to the head back in the 90's. Was hit with a brick in the head a few years later, in the early 2000's was hit from behind with a fire extinguisher then later that year had a Glass ashtray cracked over my face, little while later was hit with a blind man's cane(long story)....now I am going to take a Smurfin' boot to the head....not sure my brain can handle much more... :D

Well, let's see...took a baseball bat to the head back in the 90's. Was hit with a brick in the head a few years later, in the early 2000's was hit from behind with a fire extinguisher then later that year had a Glass ashtray cracked over my face, little while later was hit with a blind man's cane(long story)....now I am going to take a Smurfin' boot to the head....not sure my brain can handle much more... :D

:D :D Man you have had a few blows to the head. Maybe Smurfette will kiss it and make it better. :)

Shit dude! You took a bat to the back of the head and your still have motor functions? How many stiches and how bad was your skull fractured? A solid hit with a bat should damn near kill anyone if the weilder has a decent swing. Sounds like you got real lucky the punk didn't have a good swing.

Shit dude! You took a bat to the back of the head and your still have motor functions? How many stiches and how bad was your skull fractured? A solid hit with a bat should damn near kill anyone if the weilder has a decent swing. Sounds like you got real lucky the punk didn't have a good swing.

Wasn't as bad as it sounds and it was more like the side of my head, had about 25 stitches and the doc swore my jaw was broken but an x-ray showed no fractures, they were amazed because my face was swollen like a basketball. My hand must have blocked

some of the force of the bat is my guess.

Wasn't as bad as it sounds and it was more like the side of my head, had about 25 stitches and the doc swore my jaw was broken but an x-ray showed no fractures, they were amazed because my face was swollen like a basketball. My hand must have blocked

some of the force of the bat is my guess.

Well thank your lucky stars you had your hand up cause otherwise you might be dead.

I once took a car windshield to the back of my head...not to top crazy climber, but boy was that a nice month long nap...

Either way shortly after that I found myself in a little store outside of Auburn Missouri called TradeNGames. There I found a factory sealed copy of Berenstein Bears just like the one in this post. Swear Jason sold it to me for like $80. He may not have known who I was then nor who I am now, but he shared with me his massive 2600 collection..Great guy and I feel like I got a great deal even back then....so what is the fair price today?