IGNORED

FOR SALE: Berenstain Bears Kid Vid Atari 2600 Set

toysfungames

I once took a car windshield to the back of my head...not to top crazy climber, but boy was that a nice month long nap...

Either way shortly after that I found myself in a little store outside of Auburn Missouri called TradeNGames. There I found a factory sealed copy of Berenstein Bears just like the one in this post. Swear Jason sold it to me for like $80. He may not have known who I was then nor who I am now, but he shared with me his massive 2600 collection..Great guy and I feel like I got a great deal even back then....so what is the fair price today?

Last one on Ebay went for $157.50.

I took a beer bottle smash across the back of the head in 1990 at a bar; nice souvenir scar. She was all over me on the dance floor, how was I to know she had a boyfriend :( Cheers, FB

Did you get the number for that one? Just to see?

I took a beer bottle smash across the back of the head in 1990 at a bar; nice souvenir scar. She was all over me on the dance floor, how was I to know she had a boyfriend :( Cheers, FB

Isn't that how it always works out...? Was this at a bar in Canada...I have an ol' friend who swears he got banned from Canada...some bar thing that ended up in the Canadian court system??? :?

Canada sure is a cool place...and so many people here at Atariage from Canada....

Wasn't as bad as it sounds and it was more like the side of my head, had about 25 stitches and the doc swore my jaw was broken but an x-ray showed no fractures, they were amazed because my face was swollen like a basketball. My hand must have blocked

some of the force of the bat is my guess.

Well thank your lucky stars you had your hand up cause otherwise you might be dead.

The brick was far worse, that one knocked me out and gave me "floaters" black spots in my vision. I guess it is kind of a common thing for people to get after a hard hit to the head though. Mine are not bad but I notice them, especially when I get tired.

lol :D I remember two guys were messing with me one night and I tried to do the ol "smash a bottle on the head" thing to one of them (this was a loooong time ago when I thought fighting was cool). Anyways, long story short I fly at this guy, bottle in hand, he moves out of the way and I trip and fall and smash the bottle in my hand! Blood was squirting out of my wrist and I look at the guys and say "time out!! time out!!" I don't know why I said that but they were cool enough to listen and got me a rag to stop the blood. We didn't really end up as friends but whenever I saw them at the bar we had a dumb story to tell people :D

:D Would that be a butterfly, roundhouse, or just a good old boot to the head???

Good 'ol boot to the brains will suffice I'm sure :lol:

:rolling: :rolling: Indeed!

Well, let's see...took a baseball bat to the head back in the 90's. Was hit with a brick in the head a few years later, in the early 2000's was hit from behind with a fire extinguisher then later that year had a Glass ashtray cracked over my face, little while later was hit with a blind man's cane(long story)....now I am going to take a Smurfin' boot to the head....not sure my brain can handle much more... :D

Shit dude! You took a bat to the back of the head and your still have motor functions? How many stiches and how bad was your skull fractured? A solid hit with a bat should damn near kill anyone if the weilder has a decent swing. Sounds like you got real lucky the punk didn't have a good swing.

Wasn't as bad as it sounds and it was more like the side of my head, had about 25 stitches and the doc swore my jaw was broken but an x-ray showed no fractures, they were amazed because my face was swollen like a basketball. My hand must have blocked

some of the force of the bat is my guess.

Dude, wow. Security work is brutal :rolling:

Beep Beep Beep, tackle that shoplifter!!!! :P

AX

:D Would that be a butterfly, roundhouse, or just a good old boot to the head???

Well, let's see...took a baseball bat to the head back in the 90's. Was hit with a brick in the head a few years later, in the early 2000's was hit from behind with a fire extinguisher then later that year had a Glass ashtray cracked over my face, little while later was hit with a blind man's cane(long story)....now I am going to take a Smurfin' boot to the head....not sure my brain can handle much more... :D

Please tell me you aren't using my baseball bats at work :sad:

Please tell me you aren't using my baseball bats at work :sad:

No, I have been using one to hang pictures with though :D j/k

Did you get the number for that one? Just to see?

Isn't that how it always works out...? Was this at a bar in Canada...I have an ol' friend who swears he got banned from Canada...some bar thing that ended up in the Canadian court system??? :?

Canada sure is a cool place...and so many people here at Atariage from Canada....

Yes, it was a bar in Canada, where I live, things can get a little wild here at times..but hey, they can in any country :) Canada Rocks!!! Cheers, FB