IGNORED

Official SSGC Smack Talk Forum ;-)

marc.hull

TUPPINS!

Hey-- You guys are all freakin lucky that my 30 liner doesn't count in this contest, cuz if it did, you all might as well sell your TIs, erase Classic99 off your computer, go buy a bag of seed and sit in a park bench and feed pidgeons!!! Booyakasha!!!!

Hey-- You guys are all freakin lucky that my 30 liner doesn't count in this contest, cuz if it did, you all might as well sell your TIs, erase Classic99 off your computer, go buy a bag of seed and sit in a park bench and feed pidgeons!!! Booyakasha!!!!

Yeah? After running my game, your TI will take one look at your code and turn itself into a Timex-Sinclair 1000* !!!

* ZX-81, for you third world non-Amurricans. ;)

My game won't even run on your crappy ol' TI---as your TI has been dumbed down by running the crap ass filth you call a game... It now only has 3.23 K of RAM and the VDP is now basically the equivalent of a Speak and Spell! Holla back

My TI has asked that, in reply, I run SUB FARTINYOURGENERALDIRECTION(X), where X=infinity.

Hmm.... I've actually spoken to your TI via the super secret high speed wireless Internet chip that TI installed and didn't tell anyone about... It essentially said your game was the equivalent of clapping two coconut halves together... Guess that means you'll be receiving a shrubbery as a consolation prize---

Hmm.... I've actually spoken to your TI via the super secret high speed wireless Internet chip that TI installed and didn't tell anyone about... It essentially said your game was the equivalent of clapping two coconut halves together... Guess that means you'll be receiving a shrubbery as a consolation prize---

It could not have told you that... for it has a Speech Synthesizer that only says "ni!"

My game is so damn good it's writing itself, so I have more time to stay on here and tell you all how much your games suck.

Keith--- you win this round.... Well played, sir. But next time, I shall turn you into a newt--- and you WON'T get better!!!!

Hmmm...

I had a dream last night that I not only won the contest but my entries were so good that Owen not only sent me all the prizes but also his guitars, TV, deed to his house and pledged eternal servitude. Perhaps you guys should just go ahead and quit, burn your TI gear and join a monastery. I would hate for this contest to permanently scar you all forever.......

Just saying........ ;-)

"If you were worth a crap, you could write a damn ToD editor in 30 lines of XB code, ya wanker!!!!"

The wanker reference was a stroke of genious (geddit??? stroke??? STROKE??? God, I'm good :P )

I didn't know Wanker translated into Ameriglish.

Cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Marc Hull, Codex, and jchase are really cranking 'em out--- codex has alot of originality, Hullmeister's presentation is marvellous, jchase has very nice gameplay and some good use of the graphics and sound capabilities. Hope more people enter-- or let the existing roster of programmers just get more active.... :). You guys are doing a hell of a job--- but my game is still better that everyone elses game here-- even though none of you dorks have played it... It's so good, nobody could play it, ever, and it would still be hailed by the world as one of the 8 modern wonders of the world... (actually, Invaders is probably THAT game....what a hell of an entry!!!!)

Edited by Opry99er

Looks like Marc Hull, Codex, and jchase are really cranking 'em out--- codex has alot of originality, Hullmeister's presentation is marvellous, jchase has very nice gameplay and some good use of the graphics and sound capabilities. Hope more people enter-- or let the existing roster of programmers just get more active.... :). You guys are doing a hell of a job--- but my game is still better that everyone elses game here-- even though none of you dorks have played it... It's so good, nobody could play it, ever, and it would still be hailed by the world as one of the 8 modern wonders of the world... (actually, Invaders is probably THAT game....what a hell of an entry!!!!)

When talking about your game you surely must have been doing the Jim Carey "talking out your ass bit" for Ace Ventura. Your poor non entry has to be the runt of the litter... whats that ...... oh my game just told your game to go stand it's bitch ass in a corner and not come out until the contest is over ;-)

I don't think I've got to talk any smack, b/c I've got Opry99er doing it for me... That's how good I am.

BTW - that's probably going to be my only entry. The lovely missus was none too happy when I wouldn't ever get any sleep, nor help with the kids, during my development efforts. It was probably 5 or 6 incredibly late nights... Of course, if another idea pops in my head... Well.... We'd have to take it on a case-by-case basis.

BTW - that's probably going to be my only entry. The lovely missus was none too happy when I wouldn't ever get any sleep, nor help with the kids, during my development efforts. It was probably 5 or 6 incredibly late nights... Of course, if another idea pops in my head... Well.... We'd have to take it on a case-by-case basis.

Hmmmmm. Does your wife have you wearing an apron and tampon shopping on the weekends as well ? If we need to mail you a pair just send the word... ;-)

I've got 2 kids, so mine are all used up. Can you mail me 3, pls. Could always use a spare.

Hmmmmm. Does your wife have you wearing an apron and tampon shopping on the weekends as well ? If we need to mail you a pair just send the word... ;-)

Oh, and by the way, it was very kind of you to offer, since clearly you're sitting in the basement of the science building and never gonna use 'em anyways....

Edited by unhuman

-> I've got 2 kids, so mine are all used up. Can you mail me 3, pls. Could always use a spare.

Dude if I had 3, I would be on DVD by now.......

-> Oh, and by the way, it was very kind of you to offer, since clearly you're sitting in the basement of the science building and never gonna use 'em anyways....

Show how much you know.... I was sitting in my MOM'S basement when I wrote that.....

• 3 weeks later...