IGNORED

"Missile Command" - The Movie

rdemming

"Missile Command" - The Movie on its way? Is a movie about communist nukes destroying American cities still actual?

I suppose Atari wants to do an upgrade of the game to promote in conjunction with the movie.

With the Asteroids Movie already in the works, what will be next? Pong the movie? Or Pacman the movie where Pacman is searching for XTC pills while being chased by the "ghostly" police.

So what other old games would you want to see on the big screen?

First they are going to turn Nolan Bushnell into a sex image, then this.

When will Holly-Wood learn?

Nolan wasn't a sex symbol before? In the swinging 70s with hot tub parties, drugs everywhere, Atari filled with young attractive female staffers, and him being a multimillionaire back then when it meant something, it would be hard to argue about Nolan not being a sex symbol then. Dude later had homes in Paris and he had a private jet that he even loaned to VP George Bush so he could get back to D.C. quickly. And his jet never caught on fire like the PET Jet did. There was also a former female employee of his - who I believe had a child by him - who sued him for millions for allegedly giving herpes to her...

But DiCaprio should definitely not play Bushnell in the Atari bio he's trying to do [at Paramount, not at Warner, surprisingly]. Ed Quinn, formerly of SyFy's Eureka, should play Bushnell. I'm still trying to figure out who DiCaprio should play. Maybe if he wore a beard he could be Al Alcorn. It would be so meta to cast Alan Alda to play Steve Ross...

"Missile Command" - The Movie on its way? Is a movie about communist nukes destroying American cities still actual?

I suppose Atari wants to do an upgrade of the game to promote in conjunction with the movie.

With the Asteroids Movie already in the works, what will be next? Pong the movie? Or Pacman the movie where Pacman is searching for XTC pills while being chased by the "ghostly" police.

So what other old games would you want to see on the big screen

It is mind numbing to me that Warner is optioning Space Invaders. They should be the ones doing Atari films. And now that they own Atari Games Corp. IP - 1984 Atari arcade games and up - they have plenty of titles that could be optioned.

That talentless director Uwe Boll wanted to do a Pong movie.

Asteroids could be done rather easily.

Edited by Lynxpro