IGNORED

Chase the Chuckwagon?

Pyromaniac605

Holy crap, what is it's current street value loose?

about $60, depending on the market, phases of the moon, etc.

I would be happy to buy your copy for $60 if it works. Please provide your PayPal address, and a photo of the cart showing it is in very good+ shape. I will throw in $5 for shipping. Seriously. The offer applies to anyone on AA.

BTW, Atari2600.com Price Guide (eBay auction tracker) places a loose cart Quaddrun recent eBay sell at $177.

He is referring to Chase the Chuckwagon.

• Like 1

Holy crap, what is it's current street value loose?

about $60, depending on the market, phases of the moon, etc.

I would be happy to buy your copy for $60 if it works. Please provide your PayPal address, and a photo of the cart showing it is in very good+ shape. I will throw in $5 for shipping. Seriously. The offer applies to anyone on AA.

BTW, Atari2600.com Price Guide (eBay auction tracker) places a loose cart Quaddrun recent eBay sell at $177.

I'm referring to Chase the Chuck Wagon, the topic of this thread, for $60 loose.

What is this "Quaddrun" you speak of?

Thanks 4x4. I thought it was evident from the quote that you were referring to Qaudrun with your price question.

But since Zwackery was quoting you a price on CtCW, then $60 is in the ballpark. I think I paid $68 for mine and recently saw one in decent condition for $63.

But my offer still stands, especially if is it the exceptionally rare version with the extra "d" that I speak of. :P

What is this "Quaddrun" you speak of?

Now that would be a holy grail if I got my hands on it.... :love:

I can't think of a misprint in Atari collecting that would be equivalent to the Inverted Jenny, but a misprinted Quadrun would be a majorly expensive label variant.

What would be considered the Holy Grail now?
post-6315-126835027136_thumb.pngpost-6315-126835030254_thumb.pngpost-6315-12683503156_thumb.png
DEFINATELY!! :love:
Should't it be this one? Closer to Atari related.

Sorry, wrong answer. That one's a bit less Atari-related than the one I showed, which is the prize from the SwordQuest: Fireworld contest. The winner, Michael Rideout (who still owns it), is a member here.

BTW, the SQ:FW chalice was originally valued at $25,000. May be worth a bit more these days. I don't know if that movie prop would sell for that much, especially since there are known to be several originals and many replicas in existence.

Edited by A.J. Franzman

Sorry, wrong answer. That one's a bit less Atari-related than the one I showed, which is the prize from the SwordQuest: Fireworld contest. The winner, Michael Rideout (who still owns it), is a member here.

BTW, the SQ:FW chalice was originally valued at $25,000. May be worth a bit more these days. I don't know if that movie prop would sell for that much, especially since there are known to be several originals and many replicas in existence.

OOPS, missed that!

But it still isn't the true grail...

monty_wideweb__470x345,0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I used to think CTCW was the holy grail. I finally got one a few years back and thought I had it all, but after joining A.A. I see I was mistaken. There are many 2600 holy grails out there that I did not know about, until I joined this site. My holy grail now is a boxed Air Raid. After reading a recent post (as long as this person is being truthful) I think it may be possible to get one.

???

Are ya screwing with me????:P Wonder(Jose) Would be very excited if any SwordQuest Prize, came up for sale . HE would try to Get it anyway possible. He has been known to pay very high for items.

:)

I got it and thought it was kinda funny.