IGNORED

SPACE-TRAP

marc.hull

Here is entry #2, guaranteed to break your joysticks and cause massive carpel tunnel of the hand ;-)

I don't have this whole TI to PC thing figured out yet so I don't know if the XB file is usable on Cl99. If not would someone mind re-posting a corrected ZIP file (as well as a screen shot.) Sorry I am so lame it's just that my tech knowledge isn't worth a shit once I get past about 1984 :-/

Thanks.....Marcus

This file does not work :-( and the one Retro converted for me isn't the final product.... I'll attend to this tonight. Sorry.....

Marc

SPACE-TRAP.zip

Edited by marc.hull
  • Like 1

You sure keep 'em coming :P

Your previous game already costed me a lot of my precious time :D

Here is the zip file for classic99 usage.

Very well done indeed!

ps hoping that sometimes99er can make such nice animated screenshot again

Hmmmmm. Seems I screwed this up real good. This is an early version and not the last one. I'll see about correcting this issue tonight.

Thanks for the effort. Perhaps I can get me head out of my arse for long enough to figure out how to do this uploading stuff properly....

Marc

• 3 years later...

You should download the SSGC compendium. This game is great, but didn't even place in the contest... Marc wrote another game that came in first place. :)

Amazing thing about these games? Only 30 lines of code each.... That's pretty amazing stuff there.

• Like 1

The goal of that contest was to write a program with 30 lines of XB code and 10 DATA statements at maximum. Adamantyr wrote Dark Maze, Marc wrote 3 games (his Lander game won the contest), Codex wrote 3 games, Kurt wrote one, Howie and sometimes 9er wrote a nice one.... It was a great contest with great programming skills on display. I gave my CF7 as the first prize... Other prizes included some cart boards, a peripheral card, etc. Well worth it to see the talent on display here... These guys are monsters.