IGNORED

Last Word: invisibles toggle

Fujix

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere or is in the manual (both of which I've searched) but is there a toggle to switch off invisibles within Last Word (ie the return chars at the ends of lines)?

I'd like to use the program to edit source files but find the invisibles conflict with various markers within my source lines (principally semi-colons in lines of Pascal).

...or maybe I'm just getting old?

Great program by the way and a very nice piece of work -- for which, thank you.

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere or is in the manual (both of which I've searched) but is there a toggle to switch off invisibles within Last Word (ie the return chars at the ends of lines)?

I'd like to use the program to edit source files but find the invisibles conflict with various markers within my source lines (principally semi-colons in lines of Pascal).

...or maybe I'm just getting old?

Great program by the way and a very nice piece of work -- for which, thank you.

Thanks. Got a bit of time to work on the new version today, which you should like...

<SHIFT+CTRL+Clear> to toggle visible returns, and the false spaces are toggled in the options called up with <SHIFT+CTRL+U>. Both can be saved as the default with <SHIFT+CTRL+Q>, calling the file "LW.CFG".

Thanks. Got a bit of time to work on the new version today, which you should like...

<SHIFT+CTRL+Clear> to toggle visible returns, and the false spaces are toggled in the options called up with <SHIFT+CTRL+U>. Both can be saved as the default with <SHIFT+CTRL+Q>, calling the file "LW.CFG".

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to it...

I'm trying to bring up a port of UCSD Pascal and the code is bad enough in places without the distraction of 'spurious' characters.