IGNORED

Ben Hecks A/V mod plus Atari Module

Mark_Coleco

Hi, I used Ben Hecks A/V mod and it works perfect, took my 15 mins to do the soldering and less than 8 bucks for parts. I needed to do this to bypass the RF daughter board cause my snd wasnt working correctly.

Anyhow I know Ben's hack doesn't account for the Atari Module sound when its connected. I was wondering Does anyone know where to place the leads of the audio so the Atari Module sound works aswell?

I had this information before but I misplaced it.

It's available inside the RF box, in the "column" of pads lined up front to back. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's the second pin from the back (I connect other signals via pins 4 and 6, if I recall correctly).

Otherwise you could do the same way I and probably others have done it - trial and error.

Thanks,

5-1under

Thanks.

From what I researched the 2nd pin down is the audio.

Not sure if it will work for me cause my sound out of the RF jack is screwed up, hence why I bypassed it with the Ben Heck A/V mod.

I think there's some place on the board I can get the audio from, before it hits the rf board...not sure I kinda remember seeing it some where.

Its my only option to do it this way, unless I learn how to fix my RF jack problem.