IGNORED

Are there any good tutorials?

per

I have some experiece in programming, as I know x86 assembly and quite a lot about the internals of the PC. However, I have never tried to really get into how the hardware of the lynx works, and it seems like a hard task since I haven't found any good explanation on it yet.

But my general problem is that I don't know C++. I know a little C, but only the most basic stuff. In addition, I do my work on a PC running Windows, and many of the existing dev-tools relay on Linux (or Linux-based commands, which I don't know).

So, does anybody know of any good turtorial regarding Lynx programming on a Windows PC? It should be well enough explained to give the user the ability to put something on the screen, at the same time as making the user understanding why it appears on the screen in the manner it does.

Edited by per

I have some experiece in programming, as I know x86 assembly and quite a lot about the internals of the PC. However, I have never tried to really get into how the hardware of the lynx works, and it seems like a hard task since I haven't found any good explanation on it yet.

But my general problem is that I don't know C++. I know a little C, but only the most basic stuff. In addition, I do my work on a PC running Windows, and many of the existing dev-tools relay on Linux (or Linux-based commands, which I don't know).

So, does anybody know of any good turtorial regarding Lynx programming on a Windows PC? It should be well enough explained to give the user the ability to put something on the screen, at the same time as making the user understanding why it appears on the screen in the manner it does.

there are two compilers available.

both are pure C without any + or # :)

you can use the one from cc65.org, that karri use. But its not compatible with the CC65 from the bll kit.

In the bll Kit from bastian Schick, there is another cc65, and creates a lyxass compatible assembly code.

The Compilers itself also works a bit difference, so you have to choose....

• 2 weeks later...