IGNORED

Do bidders put overbidding that could ruin income??

smile_walle

What do you think?

do bidders did put overbidding that could ruin their income or budget? Is too dangerous? or foolish to put overbidding?

I have experince myself, I did put overbidding at ebay and I found out that I got penatlty to pay more $$ than what I have little income that could be more diffucilt to mange for important like foods, clothes, bills. So now I think about it twice how much I can afford to put bid at ebay...

Anyone of you did experince with overbidding and cause diffuclt to do with manage income or budget?

Hear soon!

Jason :)

Not so far. Of course, I generally go for the cheaper stuff.

I've actually bid several thousand dollars before and a couple of others, but I'm always low enough that I'm pretty sure I'll get outbid. And if I don't? Well, I'll pay it and do without something for a few weeks to make up for it. :D

It's kind of like someone else said in another thread...."At least you can tell all your friends you ALMOST had a MIB Quadrun"! :lol:

Cap

Hi Jason,

me personally i have never got in a hole to where i can't pay rent or my bills! but if i do dig myself into a hole i just eat cheaper! and try to stay away from the small stuff auctions!for me it's the small stuff that can add up as fast as the BIG $$$ stuff.

Take Care, and watch that over bidding you!!

8)

Rick