IGNORED

Hex's auctions on Game Gavel...

hex65000

I used to have a massive list o' stuff that I was selling on G.G. / CTCW, but then the rest of my life demanded attention. Just a few auctions for now, but there's plenty more where that came from.

My GG auctions

The usual fare applies, I'll combine shipping, shipping cost is always actual cost, if you have questions, ask em'. :D

Hex.

[ Has too much and more is on the way.... Eeep! ]

I think I will try to do some fixed price sales on my new and sealed items. We'll see if I get any takers on Batman, Kessen, and Hotel Dusk... <shrug>

Also, Bump for one of the two Castlevania titles is ending tonight. Everything is (I think) reasonably priced.

Hex.

[ "It's a suicide run till the work gets done..." --???; "Computer Games" ]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a bump, with a lemon-lime twist today folks. Here's the deal:

As many of you know, AA and GameGavel moderatrix(?) Chickybaby has been in the hospital for a while, and while I'm pretty strapped for cash myself, I want to give her at least a little help if possible. I also need to really move out my extras.

In an effort to do both of these things, I've put some more items up on GameGavel all with reasonable starting bids. So as of today (07/23) until (08/19) half of the final value will go to Chickybaby for any auction or BIN that I'm running within that time frame.

That is all.

Hex.

[ Besides this bit right here. When I'm done with this, THAT is all. :D ]

Hexy! No you don't babe. You do for you stubborn one. I'm home, I've got some basic groceries now with a lil maneuvering, and the only thing i want is a hug and a nap. Moycon even got me a mat to lay on so I am not on a plain blanket on the floor. I could probably use a sheet set and some more of the plastic cups and stuff Bean likes but its not urgeant.

Actually there is a woman who babysat me as a kid for $25 a day and I think she still does. While not the greatest if would help with bean and she'd be safe. I can try to contact her over the weekend for a few hours a day for the next couple days. At least I will have a lot of DR appts and it wouldnt be dragging her around too.

*Huggz* you're too kind.

• 4 weeks later...