IGNORED

What CoCo game is this?

tremoloman2006

I never had a CoCo but would like to get one someday.  I found this video on youtube and have fond memories playing it at the local Radio Shack when I was a kid.

Can someone tell me what game this is please?

I may just have to pick one up if I find the name of this title!

Hahaha, dude it says it right there! It's called Downland. Fun game but I found it hard as hell... ;)

That game was REALLY hard; I never made it beyond the second or third screen. Those blasted acid drops got me very time.

If memory serves, this was one of the last cartridge games for the original Coco; it came out about 1985, not too long before the Coco 3 was announced.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I thought "Download" was a typo for "Download" or something.  Guess I'm just a dummy.

Is there a CoCo emulator that would let me play this on the PC?  I looked around and haven't had much success looking on the internet.  I'm really itching to play this again! :)

I thought "Download" was a typo for "Download" or something.  Guess I'm just a dummy.

Is there a CoCo emulator that would let me play this on the PC?  I looked around and haven't had much success looking on the internet.  I'm really itching to play this again! :)

It works in MESS. Also the patched version for the CoCo 3 works in VCC (Virtual Color Computer)

I thought "Download" was a typo for "Download" or something. Guess I'm just a dummy.

Is there a CoCo emulator that would let me play this on the PC? I looked around and haven't had much success looking on the internet. I'm really itching to play this again! :)

It works in MESS. Also the patched version for the CoCo 3 works in VCC (Virtual Color Computer)

Yea I like VCC it works pretty well.

Has anyone ever gotten really far in this game? I loved it back in the day but really never got more than 3 or 4 screens in, maybe a screen further than that utube video. I wonder if anyone ever hacked the game to make it easier. I'd love a version that at least gave you more time until that damn bat appears anyway... :D