IGNORED

I'm going to CGE2K10 are you?

Wookie

Hi all,

I just booked my flight and registered to go to the Classic Gaming Expo 2010 in Las Vegas this summer. Anybody interested in meeting up?

Specifically, here are the people I'd love to meet:

Karri,

gravitone,

Lynxman,

and

EricDeLee

I think it would be good to meet face to face and drink a little...Maybe lay down some solid plans for hardware/game projects for the Lynx in the next year.

--Wookie

Hi all,

I just booked my flight and registered to go to the Classic Gaming Expo 2010 in Las Vegas this summer. Anybody interested in meeting up?

Karri,

gravitone,

Lynxman,

and

EricDeLee

I think it would be good to meet face to face and drink a little...Maybe lay down some solid plans for hardware/game projects for the Lynx in the next year.

--Wookie

I dont have the money to fly to USA. But if you have the money to meet me in Europe, there will be no Problem drink some beer and play a Lynx Game :)

Regards

Matthias

Hi all,

Karri,

gravitone,

Lynxman,

and

EricDeLee

--Wookie

Now I just have to figure out how to get a service call to Las Vegas. I assume that there is no harbor where a ship could be stranded in Las Vegas?

--

Karri