IGNORED

Flashback 2+'s now lower cost on shipping...

I got the email too, very cool, not that I complained about the 15$ price tag, it's a rather big bulky package, even before packing it in a big bulky package to ship it :lol:

That makse this probably the best deal for a psudo PnP system, and it's two playered at that.

Edited by Video
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

And the site still won't ship to Canada either :x

I bought mine on eBay for the same price, not sure if it's bran new but it looks like it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2705659040301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270565904030&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Note: Sorry I don't remember how to use the ebay link [ebay] !

If you know someone with a Canadian Costco membership they should still be able to pick up one for you.

I bought mine on eBay for the same price, not sure if it's bran new but it looks like it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2705659040301?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270565904030&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

If you know someone with a Canadian Costco membership they should still be able to pick up one for you.

I Have a Canadian membership card, the problem is that it's not available in Quebec because the box is only in English.

And it's not available online.

I Have a Canadian membership card, the problem is that it's not available in Quebec because the box is only in English.

And it's not available online.

:dunce: That'll learn me!

I wound up sending a message to customer support and got a worthless response - they told me that they couldn't help me with online store inquiries and then proceeded to point me to a support page for The Witcher...

wow that's customer support to be proud of :ponder: