IGNORED

So who has the new 130xe in a box for sale?

19Echo

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get your new boxed 130xe?

I bet you're talking about the guy in Tulsa / Broken Arrow who originally advertised several of them on Tulsa Craigslist. I drove down from SW MO about 2 weeks ago and bought one of the last 3 he had. I told him to advertise the others on Atari Age to get a better response, so it looks like he finally did.

If you need his contact info, feel free to PM me or reply with your E-mail address. I have his cell number somewhere around here.

The one I got from him was truly new in the box and works great. He said he got a few cartons of them when he was laid off by the TV Guide Channel back in the late 90's when they had pallets of them sitting in a warehouse. Must have been a sight to see. In any case... he's a very nice guy and was a pleasure to meet.

SP

Did you get your new boxed 130xe?

I bet you're talking about the guy in Tulsa / Broken Arrow who originally advertised several of them on Tulsa Craigslist. I drove down from SW MO about 2 weeks ago and bought one of the last 3 he had. I told him to advertise the others on Atari Age to get a better response, so it looks like he finally did.

If you need his contact info, feel free to PM me or reply with your E-mail address. I have his cell number somewhere around here.

The one I got from him was truly new in the box and works great. He said he got a few cartons of them when he was laid off by the TV Guide Channel back in the late 90's when they had pallets of them sitting in a warehouse. Must have been a sight to see. In any case... he's a very nice guy and was a pleasure to meet.

SP

yup,

thats what he told me as well. I saw his ad a couple of weeks ago and initially thought it may have been someone on here selling them. I picked one up but unfortunately the keyboard didnt work. He was a real nice guy and shipped me the other one he had and didnt respond back about the broken one. So i ended up with the last 2. I listed that one in the marketplace section on here to try and get some of my money back from my trip :)

But yeah, it was a sweet deal.