IGNORED

Cousin Vinnie's absence from 7800 land

Cousin Vinnie

Well, for those of you who don't know and care (this would be maybe one member), I have been extremely busy in my life trying to win a custody battle where two kids are in a very abusive situation and they are not my direct relatives. This is something that is very hard to win, and we are about to hit the end of the tunnel. I also have a wrestling company I co own and since 2007 I haven't had much time for my 7800 obsession. I know I have come on here before and said that I am going to resurrect the old 7800 website, only to basically not do so, but it looks like this summer I will.

So...

I finally have some extra scratch, and to those that remember, I always prided myself on having EVERY 7800 game reviewed in depth on the website. Time has passed and it looks like there are some great Homebrews I have missed. The last group of Homebrews I have are Missing in Action, Pac Man Collection, Asteroids Deluxe, Bonq and Space Duel... what are the list of homebrews, hacks, & reproductions that have been made since then that have been made public and which ones can I purchase and who do I contact? Thank you so much.

You can get many of the new games here (sorted by newest first):

http://atariage.com/...&sortby=id:desc

..Al

In addition to those, there's Worm! that was recently released! Seems (or at least feels) like a lot of others are in the pipeline for later this year as well!

Failsafe is another that I would expect to see soon! Maybe Arkanoid as well.

GroovyBee, Propane13 and PacMan Plus are all quite busy lately working on goodies!

Vin, if you didn't get Plutos and Sirius shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up. I got a couple others you might be missing that I'd be willing to part with also. I'll see about making a special "for review use only" copy of WORM! for you so you can have a copy and also review it for your site if your intrested cause it sold out pretty quick being limited to an edition of only 40 carts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, welcome back!

Been missing your crazy reviews, and am definitely up for more.

Glad to see that you're back in action, and that things seem to be going well.

-John

P.S. When (not if) you finally beat Possible Mission, I think I'll open up the "good beer".

• 4 weeks later...