IGNORED

Nice CIB Chase The Chuckwagon

CPUWIZ

I hate reserves.

Me too, but that box is really nice.

Indeed, and I still need this one too. But it's not really in my budget as I have better things to spend my money on at the moment.

In any event, I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing stuff like this pop up more due to the attention that video game auctions have been generating lately (which is definitely a plus).

I hate reserves.

Indeed, and I still need this one too. But it's not really in my budget as I have better things to spend my money on at the moment.

In any event, I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing stuff like this pop up more due to the attention that video game auctions have been generating lately (which is definitely a plus).

But I ponder if this seller has a reasonable reserve or thinks it's a game worth $5K :ponder:

I hate reserves.

But I ponder if this seller has a reasonable reserve or thinks it's a game worth $5K :ponder:

Yeah but what is reasonable? Personally I can't imagine this title with a reserve STARTING at $250. Naturally it would be $200 - $400 wouldn't it? I think it would be funny to see it close with no bids.

AX

Well, that is always the downside of random Joe Blow-type people seeing something like the Air Raid auction...they get an inflated view of what these games in general are worth.

Well, that is always the downside of random Joe Blow-type people seeing something like the Air Raid auction...they get an inflated view of what these games in general are worth.

Indeed, do a search for atari and then sort by highest price at the moment. LMAO