IGNORED

CC2 up for offers

GroovyBee

Time to sell my spare CC2. The package includes :-

- CC2.

- 32MB MMC with cuttle cart label.

- 256MB MMC+ (no picture).

- CD.

- Original zip lock bag with Atari guide shipping label (no picture).

I don't have a serial cable, but you don't need one for normal gamer use.

CC2

post-21935-127134466384_thumb.jpg

The CC2 is in excellent condition and works as expected. It has no POKEY sound chip so Commando and Ballblazer will not have any music. If you have de-soldering skills I'll throw in a PAL Ballblazer cart as a donor. If not, you can get a POKEY from B&C for around $10.

The backup battery probably needs replacing. I bought this as a spare cart and so it has never been used for my game development.

The cart tabs are very stiff. I don't want to damage the tabs on the cart so I haven't fitted the POKEY or replaced the battery.

32MB MMC with CC2 label

post-21935-127134493795_thumb.jpg

This MMC is 32MB in size and works fine. It has some light contact wear (on the reverse) due to normal use.

The 256MB MMC is in good physical condition and works fine.

CD

post-21935-127134508091_thumb.jpg

The contents of the CD are readable. However cosmetically the CD track data side has some light scratching (not by me - it was like that when I bought it). The CD case has scratching too.

Everything together

post-21935-127134526904_thumb.jpg

If the new owner lives in a PAL country I'll add PAL versions of the 7800 back catalogue to the 256MB MMC before shipping. I'll also add versions of my games too.

This is a bubbleope free sale! Everything will be well packed and sent in a box. I'm in the UK so international postage will be higher.

I'm looking for serious offers over $400. If you want more information or extra pictures just ask.

I'd love to get one but with the harmony available now that $400 price point is kind of unrealistic. Considering that the harmony is only $60 new, and the library of 7800 games is pretty easy to obtain, I'm not even sure the original $200 price is really justifiable anymore.

• 2 weeks later...