IGNORED

5200 prototypes

Pacfan97

Does anyone remake Miner 2049er or is that also forbidden by author?

Why? It's a fairly common cart.

It's not that common like Pac-man or Defender or Joust which you can easily pick-up for $5 on Ebay. This one you have to pay like $30 to get and that for a used one.

Be patient you should get one for under $10. I got mine with instruction for $2.50, Couple months ago. :) Be careful of the one ebay right now. Shipping on a loose cart is $12.50 :x

So far no luck getting it for under $10. For $5 I meant including shipping & handling for Pac-man, Defender, Joust, and some others.

Yeah, that one currently on Ebay w/pretty high shipping price. They should be using Media Mail or First Class Mail. Why would people wait around 7+ days on Ebay for a cartridge and then want express or priority mail shipping?

It's not that common like Pac-man or Defender or Joust which you can easily pick-up for $5 on Ebay. This one you have to pay like $30 to get and that for a used one.

Be patient you should get one for under $10. I got mine with instruction for $2.50, Couple months ago. :) Be careful of the one ebay right now. Shipping on a loose cart is $12.50 :x

So far no luck getting it for under $10. For $5 I meant including shipping & handling for Pac-man, Defender, Joust, and some others.

Yeah, that one currently on Ebay w/pretty high shipping price. They should be using Media Mail or First Class Mail. Why would people wait around 7+ days on Ebay for a cartridge and then want express or priority mail shipping?

1st class is a couple of bucks. The Seller is saving on the Ebay fees and will pocket the $10.

Those unfinished prototypes are pretty good! But they have never been released unfortunately. icon_sad.gif

We just need to see them at AA store someday!

Prototypes like:

Jr. Pac-Man

Millipede

Xevious

Asteroids

Tempest

Battlezone

Super Pac-Man

Also can we have some 8-bit conversions as carts like:

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Crystal Castles

I don't have a 5200, but I may in the future.

post-997-127223299969_thumb.jpg

All I want is to know where to get the 2600 versions of Tempest and Xevious! THATS ALL!!!!!

:ponder:

1st class is a couple of bucks. The Seller is saving on the Ebay fees and will pocket the $10.

All of his auctions look like he's just trying to make money by splitting up into so many little auctions. Many little auctions with some profit off of shipping adds up more than doing one or two big auctions.