IGNORED

Bio Force Ape found (seriously)

TheRedEye

Cool video but the bashing of the CIB Air Raid was kinda un-needed :thumbsdown: :sad:

EDIT: So who gets to keep the original dev cart if this was a pooled purchase? :ponder:

It wasn't really "bashing." People laughed that we paid $2,700 for a one of a kind game, and I pointed out that someone paid way more than that for a box.

Also the cart is mine, I paid something like $1,825 of it (it was $2,000 initially but some kind people donated money to me in thanks).

Edited by TheRedEye

Cool video but the bashing of the CIB Air Raid was kinda un-needed :thumbsdown: :sad:

EDIT: So who gets to keep the original dev cart if this was a pooled purchase? :ponder:

It wasn't really "bashing." People laughed that we paid $2,700 for a one of a kind game, and I pointed out that someone paid way more than that for a box.

Also the cart is mine, I paid something like $1,825 of it (it was $2,000 initially but some kind people donated money to me in thanks).

OK, I get you now. It was kinda of like you think $3k is nuts well how about $30k? 'Sides 99 percent of the world thinks we are all nuts for giving a shit about games from back in the day at $1 each let alone games worth 4 or 5 digits. As for you getting the cart, I was hoping it was you that had the majority stake in the purchase as it's only fitting you own it IMO. Again congrats! Be sure to post an update when the cart makes it over to our side of the waters :)

You gonna be posting it on your site soon or you gonna repro the shit out of it first to recoupe your investment before posting it to the public? It's only logical that you get something back out of it before the Random Joe Scalper's do it (cause we all know it's gonna happen).

So, why the fuck was the actual cart never shown on their live feed? I don't know if I missed something somewhere, but I've yet to see what the goddamn "copy" they have even looks like. :?

edit: Is there a physical cart of it, or was it just a dump they were playing?

Edited by That_One_Guy

So, why the fuck was the actual cart never shown on their live feed? I don't know if I missed something somewhere, but I've yet to see what the goddamn "copy" they have even looks like. :?

I believe it was just a dump, I don't know if the original cartridge is even in the U.S. (yet). I saw the actual game when the auction was up...it was a weird-looking Famicom dev cart inside a FDS RAM adapter case. Not much to look at really.

I believe it was just a dump, I don't know if the original cartridge is even in the U.S. (yet). I saw the actual game when the auction was up...it was a weird-looking Famicom dev cart inside a FDS RAM adapter case. Not much to look at really.

The cart isn't here yet, I think I mentioned this in the video. It was bought and dumped in Japan and is on its way to me in the mail. It's a very standard FDS RAM adapter case proto, maybe the third or fourth I've seen. I used to have one for V'Ball.

• 1 month later...