IGNORED

Blur

doubleminor

There's a new racing game coming out by Activision called Blur. Think of it as Twisted Metal/Mario Kart meets Need For Speed/Gran Turismo. It's a vehicle combat game with race tracks and licensed cars. It's really fun and I'm hooked.

Currently, it's only available on Xbox Live as a multiplayer demo; it's due out on May 25th for PS3, 360 and PC.

You get some goodies if you preorder at Gamestop:

# Unlock a heavy, off-road powerhouse - the Ford Bronco, and shunt the multiplayer competition into the next millennium!

# Super Destructo Multiplayer Mode (Last Man Standing) A mode where survival and causing the most destruction wins the battle.

# Double Fans for the First 10 Multiplayer Races increases your upgrades, powerups and additional car abilities! More fans means more cash, upgrades, power-up slots and cars.

If you get it and want to race, add me: BrodeurAteMe

I'd compare it more to the Wipeout series...

I've been playing it a lot and have reached the Demo level cap. It is really pretty fun, but can be really frustrating at times, too. Sometimes it seems like everyone is aiming for you.

El Tigre Pelon is my XBox gamertag...

I'd compare it more to the Wipeout series...

I've been playing it a lot and have reached the Demo level cap. It is really pretty fun, but can be really frustrating at times, too. Sometimes it seems like everyone is aiming for you.

El Tigre Pelon is my XBox gamertag...

I agree; the frustration kills me. Sometimes I have good races, other times I'm in the middle of the pack or dead last because of the power ups.

They're about to shut the demo down, but haven't set a date yet.