IGNORED

Waterline by Krüe, ColecoVision demo presented at BlockParty 2010

newcoleco

URL : http://www.demoparty.us/

Note : Eventually the rom file will appears at their web site and also pouet.net ( well know demoscene support web site ).

I just want to say that this demo is cool and I kinda think that it was the first ColecoVision demo ever to be presented during a show like this. The only other ColecoVision demo I can think of was presented during ADAMCon 17 convention, written by two people, which was hi-res pictures slide show with music and bouncing letters.

I was aware of the demo only the day it was presented, because of someone I knew that was present at this BlockParty event.

You can see (for the moment) videos at UStream about this BlockParty 2010, and one of them is showing the demo, with unfortunately camera adjustements causing not seeing well at some point and ads poping up.

post-3651-12718013088_thumb.jpgpost-3651-127180132358_thumb.jpg

post-3651-127180133547_thumb.jpgpost-3651-127180134648_thumb.jpg

Edited by newcoleco
  • Like 1

Note : Eventually the rom file will appears at their web site and also pouet.net ( well know demoscene support web site ).

I just want to say that this demo is cool and I kinda think that it was the first ColecoVision demo ever to be presented during a show like this. The only other ColecoVision demo I can think of was presented during ADAMCon 17 convention, written by two people, which was hi-res pictures slide show with music and bouncing letters.

Hey Daniel thanks for bringing this to our attention. I enjoyed the clip and thought it was kinda cool to have out little console once again brought to others' attention.

• 3 months later...

I was aware of the demo only the day it was presented, because of someone I knew that was present at this BlockParty event.

You can see (for the moment) videos at UStream about this BlockParty 2010, and one of them is showing the demo, with unfortunately camera adjustements causing not seeing well at some point and ads poping up.

Was the demo ROM file every made available? Have checked on the sites mentioned and no word or further information is given.

Was the demo ROM file every made available? Have checked on the sites mentioned and no word or further information is given.

Yes, the rom file is released

Found it! Amazing what you can find when you make the effort.

Found it! Amazing what you can find when you make the effort.

Where did you find it? I've been looking myself but just can't find it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just found this today and I have to say it is pretty awesome! I saw the video on you tube and tracked down the rom so I could see in person on my colecovison. I have watched it over and over for the past hour!

Who is Krue and what is the story behind this?

I love all you homebrew guys, your work is so awesome.