IGNORED

WANTED: ATARI 2600 GAME HOLDERS

Frostbite Bailey

I am looking for the following Atari game holders. They were manufactured in Scarborough, Ontario CANADA. I will buy them or will trade for games. They are interlocking; I will take all you have :) Please contact me if you have some or know where I can get some. Thanks for your help in this request. Cheers, FB :cool:

post-18059-12720319793_thumb.jpg

I am looking for the following Atari game holders. They were manufactured in Scarborough, Ontario CANADA. I will buy them or will trade for games. They are interlocking; I will take all you have :) Please contact me if you have some or know where I can get some. Thanks for your help in this request. Cheers, FB :cool:

Those are great holders and are about the only Atari related item I can find at Value Village for 99 cents. I don't have any for sale but have you tried asking the folks at cgcc.ca if they have spares?

I'm going to get pelted with stones but I had about three dozen of these or more and turfed 'em. A few were cracking, they collect so much dust and are hard to clean they were just a huge pain. I would have sent them for the cost of shipping which I'm sure would have been astronomical. I had them 3 across and 8 or 9 high. It'd be like shipping a body :D

Edited by AtariLeaf

I would have sent them for the cost of shipping which I'm sure would have been astronomical. I had them 3 across and 8 or 9 high. It'd be like shipping a body :D

So how much does it cost to ship a body? :cool:

If you put the body through a woodchipper prior to packing you can fit a body in 2 garbage bag lined flat rate boxes :P

Those are great holders and are about the only Atari related item I can find at Value Village for 99 cents. I don't have any for sale but have you tried asking the folks at cgcc.ca if they have spares?

No I have not tried there; I will do that though. Yes, that is where I usually locate them very cheaply as well. They also made holders for cassettes and small drawers that linked together as well for nuts, bolts...etc Keep me in mind when you are cruising the Value Village. ;)

I'm going to get pelted with stones but I had about three dozen of these or more and turfed 'em. A few were cracking, they collect so much dust and are hard to clean they were just a huge pain. I would have sent them for the cost of shipping which I'm sure would have been astronomical. I had them 3 across and 8 or 9 high. It'd be like shipping a body :D

If you where any closer I would shoot you; really! :) Not a kill shot though, just enough to get wounded! It hurts to hear stuff like that :sad: Ha! I would have gladly paid shipping on them; just got a bunch from Winnipeg and shipping was $17.25 so it was not a real killer. Now shipping a body, that may be a differsnt story. Best to burn it first and send the ashes; much cheaper in my experience. Also, you can mark it as a "Gift" depending on who you are sending it to :ponder: On a more serious note if anyone finds any; I would be more than glad to take them of your hands. Cheers all, FB :cool:

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...