IGNORED

Jedi Arena

farquh

Apparently you haven't been informed that I'm not someone you want to fuck around with. Consider yourself educated. :!:

Dude, Just have some patience and don't be a dick. As for not "Fucking with you", I guess dissagreing with you being an asshole is fucking with you? Boy glad you warned me, cause I would've let you know that you are a pompus ass. Glad I skirted that one or I would have been sorry.

Thanks

• Like 1

Wow, amazing that this thread is still going 24 hours later. People have a lot of time on their hands these days.

@ farquh: Chill out man. There's no issue with asking questions, it was just funny when you asked again. For the record, 2600 games use either joystick or paddle (not both, unfortunately). Because of the way they're programmed, it's either one or the other.

Don't forget the Driving Controllers, Keypad, and Trackball controllers.....

....For the record, 2600 games use either joystick or paddle (not both, unfortunately). Because of the way they're programmed, it's either one or the other.

*AHEM*

...Astroblast...

post-15767-127221562126_thumb.jpg

Even both together:

Image of Cobra Strike removed

You forgot Star Raiders. :P Oh, and we all forgot Sweat: The Decathlon Game, but that's a prototype so maybe it doesn't matter!

Me, I'd like to see someone try out Oscar's Trash Race with a paddle since it certainly won't work with a joystick!

@OP: If you see Jedi Arena again, I recommend you grab it. It's a decent game, and well worth waiting on a set of paddles for.

Edited by shadow460