IGNORED

Color Bar Generator Record

hhwolfman

Man... now is not a good time for newbie collectors like me :(

Well it is not all that bad. I have noticed that most popular game loose carts have remained the same price over the years. So don't frown, just take a look at the top 100 list of games. Most likely you can get almost every single game loose. The only games that have gone out of price for the average collector are the games that totally sucked.

Man... now is not a good time for newbie collectors like me :(

Well it is not all that bad.  I have noticed that most popular game loose carts have remained the same price over the years.  So don't frown, just take a look at the top 100 list of games.  Most likely you can get almost every single game loose.  The only games that have gone out of price for the average collector are the games that totally sucked.

Why is that?  I've noticed that for any console the games that tend to hit big bucks all suck.  The only one that seems to not survive this phenomenon is E.T., and my theory is that it's because it's the uber suck.

How to make a rare game in 5 simple steps!

1. Design a really crappy game.

2. Publish only a few.

3. People enthusiastically hate it.

4. The game becomes junk.

5. ~30 yrs. later someone digs in the trash and finds a super ultra rare game, they sell it for tons of money, and then the game continues to never be played.

How to make a rare game in 5 simple steps!

1. Design a really crappy game.

2. Publish only a few.

3. People enthusiastically hate it.

4. The game becomes junk.

5. ~30 yrs. later someone digs in the trash and finds a super ultra rare game, they sell it for tons of money, and then the game continues to never be played.

EXACTLY :P