IGNORED

I have Muppets Go Round

procrastinator

So no one has ever found elevator action for 5200?

May or may not exist. The programmer told DP that it was at 80% completion when it was canned and it was probably only on disks and not burned onto an EPROM cartridge. The programmer didn't have a copy anymore and I believe he has since passed away. Unless we get really lucky somewhere I'm guessing this one is lost to the ages.

Yes, Joe Copson died back in 2003.

Who is Al?

The sidekick from Tool Time.

I wonder what other protos he's hiding from us? Family Feud maybe?

Wow, never heard of Muppets-Go-Round. This must be one of those protos Al kept secret from us until now.

Al only puts games that have been found in the rarity guide (or at least the majority of them)... this was just discovered.

Who is Al?

Al is Atariage.com icon_razz.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I was afraid of that. I was hoping it was someone either on AA or DP. Even if the winner doesn't want to release the rom it would be nice to know who won it so it doesn't disappear. I find it odd that someone not active on either board would be into 5200 prototypes, but I guess that's the case. At least we have pictures.

Tempest

I was afraid of that. I was hoping it was someone either on AA or DP. Even if the winner doesn't want to release the rom it would be nice to know who won it so it doesn't disappear. I find it odd that someone not active on either board would be into 5200 prototypes, but I guess that's the case. At least we have pictures.

Tempest

Did the OP ever get back to you....if so, any news....And what of the chances of a port/conv to the A800 etc

Tempest

Did the OP ever get back to you....if so, any news....And what of the chances of a port/conv to the A800 etc

It was already released for the 8-bit, no need to convert it.

Tempest

Tempest

It was already released for the 8-bit, no need to convert it.

Tempest

Also, even if there was no 8-bit version, how could we convert it if nobody here even knows who has the protype.

Allan