IGNORED

Rare 7800 games

gambler172

Hi Guys

I finally found the Pal 7800 Kung Fu Master in the paper box....

Now my 7800 is near complete.I only need one game....

BASEBALL from HES in the plastic box.Is there anybody here,who owns it?????I

If yes,could you post a pic????

I own the 7800 HES Baseball in a paper box,but i have never seen the plastic box...

greetings Walter

I think there's only one known out there for that... I'm still missing a few on both the HES and Salu side of things, but only a couple each. Including Baseball in the clamshell case of course. Didn't realise KFM in cardboard box was that hard to find, that was one of the first Salu titles I got my hands on!

Nice find Walter!

Yeah, I still need the HES Baseball as well. And I don't have Salu boxes for Kung Fu Master and Super Skateboardin'.

Here's a picture I got off of ebay years ago.

Mitch

HES baseball2.jpg

Its just Pete Rose Baseball by Absolute

Why didn't they market it the same over there? Pete Rose is a household name - even across the pond one would think. I mean, jeez... who in the heck is Pele and WTF is soccer? :lol:

Edited by save2600

Mitch needs Salu KFM too? Blimey, I feel blessed all of a sudden that I have it...

PS:What HES and SALU games are you looking for?

According to a quick check on my 7800 shelves, I need Salu F18 Hornet and Titlematch Pro Wrestling, and HES Baseball and Super Skateboarding. I also need the manual for Salu Baseball, just have the cart and box.

Why didn't they market it the same over there? Pete Rose is a household name - even across the pond one would think. I mean, jeez... who in the heck is Pele and WTF is soccer? :lol:

No he isn't. Really nobody outside of the US gives a damn about baseball and most could tell you nothing more than its an American version of Rounders :P

• Like 1

No he isn't. Really nobody outside of the US gives a damn about baseball and most could tell you nothing more than its an American version of Rounders :P

Maybe but even back when "Rounders" was first being played in the UK it was still refered to as a game of Baseball.

Come now. Nobody outside the U.S. cares about the great all American past time? Japan, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic quickly come to mind :) But I think I get what you're saying - Europeans and the U.K might not care so much about it. Which brings me to Cricket. Growing up, I always thought it was the British version of Baseball. Nope. More like croquet and bowling with a huge paddle. lol I know I've got an Amiga version or two of Cricket over here somewhere. Strange, strange game IMO. Is Cricket still big over there?

Cricket is popular here but not that big. Football and Rugby are both more popular sports, I can't stand Cricket myself it bores me to tears.

Cricket is a really big sport in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. They are all crazy for it. I was reading this week how its become big in Afganistan too. Most of the African countries play it too but like the UK football is the big sport there.

• Like 1

Cricket is popular here but not that big. Football and Rugby are both more popular sports, I can't stand Cricket myself it bores me to tears.

Cricket is a really big sport in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. They are all crazy for it. I was reading this week how its become big in Afganistan too. Most of the African countries play it too but like the UK football is the big sport there.

Thanks The_Laird! And just to clarify, when you say football, you mean the equivalent of our Soccer, right?

I may have an extra Titlematch Pro Wrestling for the HES with box? It's been a few years since I've pulled it out. Last I remember I think I couldn't get the cart to come on?

Let me know what you find. I'm after the version with the cardboard box (Salu) rather than the plastic clamshell (HES) here...

Hi Mitch and Mayhem

Next week,i am on a Video games convention.Maybe i can find this games for you......

greetings Walter

If you can find any of the ones I need that would be great!

Mitch

Nice find Walter!

Yeah, I still need the HES Baseball as well. And I don't have Salu boxes for Kung Fu Master and Super Skateboardin'.

Mitch

It's baseball...who cares :|

I'm from Canada and I like Baseball. Of course, I don't like it so much since we stopped winning the World Series. Also, I don't like it as much as Hockey or Canadian Football (like American football, only interesting and fun to watch). Also, here we call baseball "mooseball" and eat maple syrup while watching it. Also, there is checking. Okay, I made some of that up.

I may have an extra Titlematch Pro Wrestling for the HES with box? It's been a few years since I've pulled it out. Last I remember I think I couldn't get the cart to come on?

Let me know what you find. I'm after the version with the cardboard box (Salu) rather than the plastic clamshell (HES) here...

sorry I wish I had an extra Salu for ya. I only have the (HES) one

• 5 weeks later...

Nice find Walter!

Mitch

According to my old inventory sheet, I have HES Tomcat and Baseball in plastic clamshell boxes and the rest in cardboard boxes. I wonder if that photo is the one I got from ebay.

Nice find Walter!

Mitch

According to my old inventory sheet, I have HES Tomcat and Baseball in plastic clamshell boxes and the rest in cardboard boxes. I wonder if that photo is the one I got from ebay.

Could be.

Ehh.. you don't want to sell it do you? :D

Mitch